2023 4* Brayden Joiner Commits to Auburn!! 1/01/2022

tbone4jc

2023 we're favored I believe even though we got in on him later than some. He is tight with the Auburn guys we have committed this cycle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

Love to see the staff locking down the local kids!!

Yes, especially with how well Auburn High has been doing recently.

• Like 4

Locking down local kids like Joyner is important you will always lose some just because some kids want to get away from home but in recent years were were losing most of the local kids in our area Auburn, Opelika, Phenix City, Columbus. Now we are starting to see some improvement but have a ways to go. We also were after a kid from North Alabama I believe it was Florence another area that we seemed to bypass most of the time in the past. It is important to try and recruit all the areas in our main recruiting backyard Al, Ga, FL and not leave any out because we have not had much success in the past. One thing I know for sure if you don't try and recruit a talented player you have no chance of getting that player.

I am hoping that with the larger recruiting staff this is an area where we will improve in addition to finding a few players outside of our normal recruiting area that are worth going after.

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

That’s crazy. His god father who passed is my older first cousin. We grew up in the same household 

His god father was a big AU fan correct?

56 minutes ago, AUwent said:

His god father was a big AU fan correct?

I wouldn’t say big Auburn fan. He was never that much into football but he was an Auburn fan

24 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I wouldn’t say big Auburn fan. He was never that much into football but he was an Auburn fan

I'm very sorry about the loss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

4* OL from Auburn HS no less.   The deck is clearly stacked against us.  🤣

I believe it was said that we're recruiting him as a DL? @Zeek correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by AUwent

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

@AUpreacherman22: All CBs are us.

We recruiting him as OL or DL? Because an actual 4* offensive linemen...OMG what sorcery is this?

Well Damari said this so looks like we’re recruiting him as an OL

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Well Damari said this so looks like we’re recruiting him as an OL

Wish we could get the guy a better looking Auburn cap! Dont know where some of these come from.

Update?