Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

10 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This is looking more and more doable by the hour.  

Not only am I feeling zero wins, but believing there will be zero wins in February. But that's me. Still the question. How low are we?

I just wanted to not finish last in the West up until the A&M game that year lol

I don't want to lightly invoke 2012. You beat one SEC team and don't lose by 40 in the first half to A&M and you're already ahead of 2012's schedule. I think this could be a moment that leads to an extended drought by Auburn even if it goes wrong, but 2012? I dunno

I'm still thoroughly interested on what happened to the supposed recruits that our back channels were supposedly locking down and posters on here SWORE that we shouldn't analyze the staff because they were supposedly being saved to commit all at once to show supposed momentum. Supposedly 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

It's funny how you don't get it

Nearly positive he's a "I only want recruits who want to be here" guy.  Swore he's posted similar things

10 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Jar'various Johnson is about to enter the portal and transfer to Ole Miss.  Nothings wrong here

@DAGpls get me my blue insider check

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They did?

Yea. They brought a new coach in. New system, Nick Marshall. We had the hope that Gus would bring back our high scoring championship offense. I remember tons of optimism. 

14 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm still thoroughly interested on what happened to the supposed recruits that our back channels were supposedly locking down and posters on here SWORE that we shouldn't analyze the staff because they were supposedly being saved to commit all at once to show supposed momentum. Supposedly 

Those people have been very quiet the last couple of weeks. Our insiders don’t know sh*t man. You gotta know that by now. Haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea. They brought a new coach in. New system, Nick Marshall. We had the hope that Gus would bring back our high scoring championship offense. I remember tons of optimism. 

Ah, I was thinking you meant right after the season

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Those people have been very quiet the last couple of weeks. Our insiders don’t know sh*t man. You gotta know that by now. Haha

Or. We don't have insiders. I know 2 guys that I thought were insiders. They don't have a clue. 

2 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Rumors are swirling that J. Johnson ain’t the last WR either. We only got five. 

It's September 2022.  The Auburn Offense takes the field. 

There are four offensive lineman, a QB, Tank, Shedrick Jackson and four tight ends.

We are in our base set.

32 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

@DAGpls get me my blue insider check

This is exactly why I don’t even pay for insider information . You are legit Woj 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Another WR apparently is going to transfer, any guesses who it is???  Do we have any left beside Jackson at this point?!?!?!

Over on Reddit they're saying any of Jet Johnson, Capers, Dawson and King.

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Aside from Jackson and the incoming freshmen that’s pretty much it in the WR room right?  

So not a far stretch for them to throw those names out 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Aside from Jackson and the incoming freshmen that’s pretty much it in the WR room right?  

So not a far stretch for them to throw those names out 😂

Fair enough lol

I was told earlier it’s Capers. Who knows anymore?

4 hours ago, jAUSon said:

I know there's still a faint touch of 'anything could happen'...but really- subjectively speaking: is this the actual lowest moment ever in Auburn football? Not rhetorical, I'm curious what the thoughts are

I have been following AU football since Shug Jordan was our coach. Never, ever has there been such apparent disorganization and outright incompetence.

Harsin's biggest recruiting job was to keep the good players we already had. The grade on that has to be a solid F. And no, it's not trimming the fat. When former team captains, the school's all-time total offense leader, a starting O-lineman and eight defensive linemen all bail out, something disastrous is going on.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, McLoofus said:

They're really going out on a limb there. Must be real insiders.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

They're really going out on a limb there. Must be real insiders.

Whatever bro, if any of them leave then I was the one who broke it and I'm the new king of AUF Insiders. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2022 at 8:58 AM, W.E.D said:

Jar'various Johnson is about to enter the portal and transfer to Ole Miss.  Nothings wrong here

Even more concerning about this is IF he is looking to transfer from AU to Ole Miss, he will have to sit a year.

When the SEC changed the transfer rules last year allowing one time immediate eligibility, it was with the caveat that the player had to at least be IN the portal by Feb 1.  Johnson missed that by a day.

So what would make a player would was slated to probably be a starter in a position of dire need transfer and sit one year?