Negative Fans costing us in recruiting

WFE12

On 1/11/2022 at 12:43 PM, auburnatl1 said:

IMO The rise of uga becoming bama-like has starved a lot of au’s historic recruiting base. Look how much of Pearl’s team is from ga.  It’s a huge problem. The impact of this is a talent deficiency that isn’t going to get fixed quickly.  And the frustration has driven our more extreme fans (some who need to get a hobby)  …. nutty on social media. Which then hurts our “family” brand and appeal. Making things worse.

I agree this board has changed over the years, and now may be more part of the problem than the solution. I’m hopeful this/we will change and we’ll grind our way back over time.

Until then, there’s basketball

Fwiw, I remember seeing a map for the 2020 class that indicated we did best of anyone in signing players in the state of Georgia. There is no excuse for us to become some mid major team for the next decade.

Edited by AUwent

4 hours ago, AUwent said:

Fwiw, I remember seeing a map for the 2020 class that indicated we did best of anyone in signing players in the state of Georgia. There is no excuse for us to become some mid major team for the next decade.

WELL MAYBE IF YOU JUST STOPPED COMPLAINING SO GOT DANG MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ But for real dude lets take it down a few notches!!! You don't matter to a gnats ass in Auburn recruiting but just please do it for all of the rest of the posters sanity!!!!!!! lol 

giphy.gif

silent-silence.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, AUwent said:

There is no excuse for us to become some mid major team for the next decade.

For the love of god we know we know we know because you remind us every frinkin post it seems or as my friend Bill Withers would say

And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know
I know, I know

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

For the love of god we know we know we know because you remind us every frinkin post it seems or as my friend Bill Withers would say

And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know, I know

Fun game.....listen to the song and try to count the number of times he says "I know" during that part.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Fun game.....listen to the song and try to count the number of times he says "I know" during that part.

Done that many times also can do it with GFR "I'm Your Captain" long version

• Like 1

i wonder if harsin is hurting himself in recruiting? players and coaches both bailing. it gives two impressions. one is he is in over his head and two he mistreats folks. now i am not saying he has done either for the record. who knows? but this is the kind of stuff recruiters use on the road right? he asked for three year commitments right? and so many let go or leaving after the first year does not LOOK good even if harsin is not being a jerk. add the people on staff who have little recruiting experience in the south except for a couple and all i can hear is other recruiters saying do you really want to involve your kids in all that mess? think about it. this would be wway worse to me than some unhappy fan spouting off like fans do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i wonder if harsin is hurting himself in recruiting? players and coaches both bailing. it gives two impressions. one is he is in over his head and two he mistreats folks. now i am not saying he has done either for the record. who knows? but this is the kind of stuff recruiters use on the road right? he asked for three year commitments right? and so many let go or leaving after the first year does not LOOK good even if harsin is not being a jerk. add the people on staff who have little recruiting experience in the south except for a couple and all i can hear is other recruiters saying do you really want to involve your kids in all that mess? think about it. this would be wway worse to me than some unhappy fan spouting off like fans do.

Rumor has it someone named WDE is dropping nuggets on the Eagle's Nest forum and it explains a ton about the current climate under Harsin.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

Rumor has it someone named WDE is dropping nuggets on the Eagle's Nest forum and it explains a ton about the current climate under Harsin.  

He won’t take cash app or he could of already had hundreds of dollars from a guy like myself. @RunInRed

29 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Venmo, Paypal or Zelle or all options ... 🤷‍♂️

I’m really just messing with you. I would love to donate but I’m not giving another app access to my bank account. Until you take cash app or debit or credit card I’ll get my info later I guess