Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

Go to Twitter apparently it’s a “space” whatever the hell that is..but it’s saying he gonna be fired tonight..

Arky fans trolling us I assume?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Ozzy is running a fake headline of BH being fired and they are trolling hard. There something very wrong with this guy. 

• Like 1

Brian Harsin has been accused of being disparaging towards carrots. We will have local insider Auburn Carrot to discuss this. Also have another special guest Ghost

1 hour ago, gctiger said:

You earlier replied that “there’s no one stopping them from firing him”

It’s certainly possible that the BOT or university attorneys have instructed the administration not to fire him until the investigation uncovers all the facts.  In that case he would still be employed!

You obviously don’t put much thought into your posts prior to pulling the trigger.  If you did so, you wouldn’t look so naive, but I guess you and your buddies have come up with something to keep that post count up so that you can masquerade as insiders.  

Well I am not talking about the investigation . You are complaining about his coaching abilities and that’s what I was responding to. If it is about coaching abilities and simply that , then there is no need for a conclusion to the investigation. When have I said anything about being an insider ? Lmao. You plainly said in your enduring one paragraph posts that you don’t see why poor performance can’t be used as cause to fire him. If he is a poor performer in their eyes, they can fire him! Nothing is stopping them from that. They are choosing not to fire him for poor performance right now. 

Edited by DAG

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Just post it every night. It's bound to be right at some point. Surely. Maybe?

Edited by JuscAUse!

9 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Shamefully? By being judged without all sides being heard. By the gross numbers who have used this nothingburger to kicked Northerner Harsin to the nearest Northerner curb. 

Ok

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Really? You haven't had that answered for you? Besides, you've got 18 million reason$ to choose from.

Yeah, I know that! Just seems like so many were saying Harsin did this and didn’t do that and what a horrible person he is and were saying a week ago that he would be fired in 24 hrs and here we are and coach Harsin is still our coach!

Do we know if Bryan Harsin has addressed the team since he got back yesterday? Figured he'd have met with them last night or tonight if allowed 

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Oh man, I'm sorry... I had to go look.  It was actually@AUx 's quote.  Sorry guys!!

@Barnacleand @The Freak

I don't know what this was about, but I found reference to the "in the out door" comment that I made. Nowwwwwwwwwww, what I was saying is that I could see AU trying to catch Harsin making an inconsequential infraction to avoid the buyout. In no way did it ever occur to me, nor was I in any way implying anything in reference to another 'context' in which this expression is sometimes used in low-brow talk. On reflection, ... YIKES! I must caution all, from experience, to be very careful slinging your idioms around.

FamGuy_Woah.gif

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

please do not join an auburn space looking for substantive information 

Yeah I found out the hard way. Can’t get those 5 minutes of my life back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Harsin's approach will have us at the bottom of the conference until he's finally fired in three to five years or whenever the buyout's acceptable. It may save us money, but it will be worse for us football-wise. 

That’s your opinion and you are Entitled to it but it is certainly not a fact nor is it my opinion  

1 minute ago, provibe said:

That’s your opinion and you are Entitled to it but it is certainly not a fact nor is it my opinion  

Vibe,what have u seen from Harsin, especially his recruiting that convices u he is the man for the job?

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Vibe,what have u seen from Harsin, especially his recruiting that convices u he is the man for the job?

ESD recruiting wasn’t bad (lauded in most places), 1st run at Portal was in fact pretty good (lauded in most places). Agree NSD was a huge negative.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

ESD recruiting wasn’t bad (lauded in most places), 1st run at Portal was in fact pretty good (lauded in most places). Agree NSD was a huge negative.

On top of the fact he absolutely missed on the biggest talent gap.

20 minutes ago, au302 said:

Do we know if Bryan Harsin has addressed the team since he got back yesterday? Figured he'd have met with them last night or tonight if allowed 

Good question. He needs to be on paid leave

4 hours ago, AUwent said:

How much stock do we put in following the planes? If we’re going to go cheap (understandable), PLEASE go after Dell or Dameyune! Somebody who could at least cause excitement with recruits and not a proven loser.

FWIW there is in fact a plane I see on Flight Aware right now (8:10pm CST) going from Auburn to Miami. It doesn't have Auburn markings. It is an Embraer Phenom 300 jet with registration #N343QS. Left Auburn a little before 8pm.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 1