Men vs Miami Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, fishepa said:

Next round would have been Iowa St. easier game than this one. That hurts even more. 

Yah, we are Elite 8 if not for this s***

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Too much speed

Miami is athletic and they are hot . Every time AU made a shot , they answered. AU can’t hit a damn layup 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bruce got outcoached bad this game. He waited until the lead was way too big before he called a timeout.

Left the hot shooting Jaylin on the bench most of the game. Just bad, bad, bad.

He does that s*** every time. And he got out coached all season long honestly. 

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn1992 said:

Better to lose now by 10 instead of 30 in the next rounds I guess

Honestly was more concerned over this scrappy Miami team than some of the others in the bracket. I wanted USC. Just a unique style that is a perfect deterrent to us.  Senior guard play.   We needed a couple of wins to get a roll going.  

• Like 1

I don't understand why anybody is surprised.  This is who we've been for 2 months. No discipline and Bruce does nothing to stop it

• Like 1

I've never been negative about Bruce or our team. But ffs we are taller and we actually have an advantage driving to the basket. So we throw up contested threes. But nevermind, we can't hit three footers either. Geesh. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bruce got outcoached bad this game. He waited until the lead was way too big before he called a timeout.

Left the hot shooting Jaylin on the bench most of the game. Just bad, bad, bad.

I agree. Jaylin was the only one with a pulse on offense in the first half. How he wasn’t in sooner in the second half or even starts the second half blows my mind. And how many shots have we missed RIGHT UNDER THE FREAKING GOAL??!!!

Bruce better get us some 3 point shooting on the off season.  You not gonna win. Our shooting has sucked for the last 2 months of the season.

Just now, cole256 said:

Man. Well good season. We need that alpha guard though

Yeah, guard play is just too crucial come March. Without it it's impossible to make a run. 

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Next round would have been Iowa St. easier game than this one. That hurts even more. 

I don't know about that. They have a couple of good shooters. Guard play wins the tournament. It's going to be a good game. 

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

My gosh Kessler is playing scared. Jump up and gorilla dunk that ball and DARE anybody to stop you son!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the 2 quick fouls early in the game. It takes him out of his game. Everybody knows that by now and they plan on it.