Baseball Regional Series

Strike out on 3 pitches.

Rank is up for FSU. He was the guy who had the pinch hit homer last night.

Falls behind 1-2. Strikes out looking.

UCLA wins 2-1. Will face Auburn at 6.

That's how it should be.  Beat all three teams in a row and prove we are the best in the regional. 

• Like 2

I can't find any info about our game tonight and TV. Is it that the networks haven't made the decisions yet? I see the ACC and Longhorn networks will have two of tonight's games. The good ol' SEC network is showing re-runs of spring football games. WTH?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I can't find any info about our game tonight and TV. Is it that the networks haven't made the decisions yet? I see the ACC and Longhorn networks will have two of tonight's games. The good ol' SEC network is showing re-runs of spring football games. WTH?

Agree about SECN. Greedy SEC.

AU and UT games listed as ESPN+.  LSU and UF games don’t say, probably ESPN2 and either SECN or ESPNU. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Agree about SECN. Greedy SEC.

AU and UT games listed as ESPN+.  LSU and UF games don’t say, probably ESPN2 and either SECN or ESPNU. 

That's bad news. Back to the radio!

15 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

ESPNU

Who? Auburn  nope. They have us espn+. 

the only espn channel showing NCAA baseball is ESPNU unless my channel guide is wrong. 

I just looked at espn scoreboard and now they’ve made the Tenn game ESPNU  and the aTm game SECN. 

If that’s true either ESPN or SEC made that call to put us on +. That leaves a lot of older auburn fans that don’t get +  or have no way of getting it bc they don’t stream. Pitiful. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Game is actually on ESPN+ which is a different streaming service you have to pay for. I absolutely hate the money hungry greedy bastards at ESPN. They're one of the huge reasons why YouTube TV is so expensive. I will not give them another $7.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's bad news. Back to the radio!

Honestly......you might be better off. Having to put up with the espn "expert commentator" is so damn annoying. Last night he was saying that Auburn runners were making a mistake by not moving faster and getting on 2nd and 3rd. He went on and on about it. The problem was that Sonny D was the LEAD RUNNER and he is a very slow kid. He just chuggs along in slo-mo. The other 2 runners could not advance until they were sure Sonny was safely able to move on. They were watching what was going on with him and it was the right decision. Nothing against Sonny D. He brings other great stuff to the table obviously. Just sick of that idiot who loves to make negative comments about Auburn continuously. 

• Like 1

Well I paid my 7 bucks because It's cheap entertainment for my family and me this weekend.. But I won't renew it. 

Auburn fans should complain loudly to Allen Greene. ESPN won't care.

20 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Game is actually on ESPN+ which is a different streaming service you have to pay for. I absolutely hate the money hungry greedy bastards at ESPN. They're one of the huge reasons why YouTube TV is so expensive. I will not give them another $7.

Not saying they aren’t money hungry, but it wasn’t that long ago and there wouldn’t have even been a thought about finding the game on tv. Just playing devils advocate. Shoot I would be just fine if the only way I got to watch the game was thru your play by play on this website!!! Buuutttt,  since I already pay for the + I will be watching it there. Lol…War Eagle!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

Not saying they aren’t money hungry, but it wasn’t that long ago and there wouldn’t have even been a thought about finding the game on tv. Just playing devils advocate. Shoot I would be just fine if the only way I got to watch the game was thru your play by play on this website!!! Buuutttt,  since I already pay for the + I will be watching it there. Lol…War Eagle!!

Yeah, and things are definitely different now. ESPN puts so many games on ESPNU all the time but for NCAA Baseball postseason they relegate it to ESPN+. That's BS especially when we have a network dedicated to the SEC. If they wouldn't also make all the other streaming sites super expensive because they're the leader in sports, I wouldn't care to pay a few extra dollars. But I only have YouTube TV for ESPN and I pay $70 for it. I should be able to watch every game on every single ESPN affiliate for that price.

• Like 3

One word radio.  Baseball is better on radio.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

This BS by ESPN is why lots of folks know how to pirate this game. 

Never found a reliable way to pirate college baseball games, unfortunately. :(

I think it’s worse not getting it on secn. I can understand Tenn gettting top choice. They’re a very good baseball team. But aTm? I guess it’s bc they’re higher ranked too. 

now I’ll sit down. 😀

• Like 1

Not defending ESPN too much here, but they did chose the 2 highest rated SEC teams to play on their networks (UT is a no doubter this year) and then the two lowest ranked SEC teams to play on ESPN+. Any exec would make the same decision. You can’t tie up 4 main ESPN channels just for SEC baseball.  And I LOVE baseball. 

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Not defending ESPN too much here, but they did chose the 2 highest rated SEC teams to play on their networks (UT is a no doubter this year) and then the two lowest ranked SEC teams to play on ESPN+. Any exec would make the same decision. You can’t tie up 4 main ESPN channels just for SEC baseball.  And I LOVE baseball. 

It's not that it's not on network TV. I couldn't care less about that. It's the fact that it's not on ESPNU which is where they put about 100 other worthless games. They could have easily put it on there but they chose to use ESPN+ to force people to pay $7 because ESPN+ isn't a part of any streaming service unlike ESPNU.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1