*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Something about that dude just annoyed the hell out of me

I thought the same thing. Kinda like what having Mr Rogers for a coach would be like...

It a beautiful day in the stadium 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I thought the same thing. Kinda like what having Mr Rogers for a coach would be like...

It a beautiful day in the stadium 

Hilarious that u say that bc I was in a call while watching the game and called him a mr rogers wannabe lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, murpjf88 said:

What has Finley done better this year than last year?

Nothing! I was being sarcastic. He looked better his freshman year at LSU.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Hilarious that u say that bc I was in a call while watching the game and called him a mr rogers wannabe lol

he is really nice tbh, I thought that too during the game

All good guys. A ugly win at home against San Jose St. is much better than being totally dominated at home by App. State. War Eagle. Just get better team best wishes 

Note: media darlings at Notre Dame and Texas A&M get less flak losing at home than Coach Harsin get winning an ugly game. We still have issue but who doesn’t except Georgia. If Bryce Young gets hurt Alabama will lose multiple games this year. Arkansas is well coached with not enough talent. Ole Miss and State are Mississippi schools. A&M lose again fans will implode. ALA, LSU, Auburn have been the top 3 school in the west for 20+ years, no different this year. Let’s support our team.

• Like 1