*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Blah blah blah. Same ole pathetic, unimaginative offensive play calls. Robby running for his life on 3rd down.

3 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

There should never be a feeling of hopelessness heading into a game with an arch rival. Unfortunately it’s the way I feel.

in fairness to the current players and regime (the latter certainly doesn't deserve it), I've felt that against this team for about 6 years lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Half our damn OL just standing there smh 

Bunch a softies. Wish we had one meanass unhinged o lineman. Just one. 

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Blah blah blah. Same ole pathetic, unimaginative offensive play calls. Robby running for his life on 3rd down.

Play call had nothing to do with that.

We can't block on first, and ten, much less third, and fifteen 

• Like 1

UGA has nothing to worry about. Base offense, terrible offensive line play and WRs cannot get separation.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

UGA has nothing to worry about. Base offense, terrible offensive line play and WRs cannot get separation.

Will be interesting to see if we can break 150 yards of total offense for the game. 

Just now, fishepa said:

Will be interesting to see if we can break 150 yards of total offense for the game. 

I doubt it. Coaching staff playing conservative and the players super undisciplined. It will be a boring game with UGA controlling the rhythm. 

• Like 2

Not faulting anyone for not recovering the muffed punt because there was no real chance but we need those bounces to go our way to have a chance 

Edited by Tiger