*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Sweet mother of God. That was hot garbage. That’s pullin a Harsin right there. Just punt  the dang thing. It’s tied. 

Edited by jptiger
Spelling

John Samuel Shenker...as the fake punt runner? Dude can't even get an additional 3 yards after catching a slant and you have him do it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Harsin for another bonehead call on the fake punt and our defense was playing so well too. damnit

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Why would you fake it to shenker....why why why

He’s our end around guy, why wouldn’t he run it there?

/S

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

These decisions and people are ok with that 

Many will still defend him. I’d imagine they’re either low football IQ or just obstinate. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger
  • Like 1

Ok, be objective people.  Harsin deserves his fair share of criticism, but if 50 even half-heartedly makes a block there, Shenker rumbles for 10-15 yards

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don't mind the play call but to shenker? Dude is one of the most unathletic guys on the team

Hes Harsins type of player

You're defense is playing well.

Its 0-0.

WHAT WOULD POSSESS YOU TO FAKE IN THAT SITUATION?!!!

Literally the worst in-game coach I've ever seen.  No concept of how to read and manage a football game.

• Like 6

Just now, WarDamnDoc said:

This coaching staff seems to think Shenker is a shifty, fast guy. It is extremely confusing to see how they try to use him.

Onterrio McCaleb ain’t walking through that door. 

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Ok, be objective people.  Harsin deserves his fair share of criticism, but if 50 even half-heartedly makes a block there, Shenker rumbles for 10-15 yards

These guys can't block in the simplest forms. Why risk it there when the defense has been doing their job? No need to

• Like 3

I don’t want to hear about the whirlybird anymore. This bozo has called multiple boneheaded plays already this year and has surpassed even whirlybird status. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

If Harsin starts blaming his players for not 'executing' his brilliant play calling, he's Bill Curry's clone. 

That's offensive to Billy Curry

• Haha 1