* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

47% pct for Robby... then literally runs right into a linemen... 

He's really bad

Commentator made sense about Robby. He's stuck in the middle right now on decision to pass or run.  Like he said, "I need to be a better pocket passer so I will try not to run." Don't know if that is what's going through his head but it does look like that. 

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

You mean the statue ?

I thought it was funny how the commentators said he looked like a very concerned coach what Marcus Harris went down.  He wasn't even looking at the player on the field.  He may have been looking at a replay or something, but he certainly didn't look concerned about an injury to his player. 

4 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

And I show up to watch outr Tigers again today. I keep telling myself not too put myself through this.  But I just can’t stop. 

I'm still here for the team.....the players didn't ask for this mess and they work so hard. They deserve our support no matter what that idiot Harsin does today. I'm not going to abandon them. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Imagine what a good coach could do with him though. 

Nothing.  Probably find a dozen portal QBs so he doesn't play.

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

I thought it was funny how the commentators said he looked like a very concerned coach what Marcus Harris went down.  He wasn't even looking at the player on the field.  He may have been looking at a replay or something, but he certainly didn't look concerned about an injury to his player. 

I noticed that too...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Robby could have easily ran for the first down

There was an LB unblocked closing on him straight in front.  He stopped rushing up field for that reason

Looks like our guys are going to struggle to stay on the field today on D, they are wore down so bad from the lack of offensive production