* Official Auburn vs. A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

He ain't gonna win it... but he might lose it

His inability to make simple throws has extremely made this O a run only team and that hurts... unless Tank or Jark pop one we can't get a touch

One thing Harsin did do was not be afraid to change QB for a spark.  Holden would light it up I bet.  Well we would still try to kill clock. 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Any sec coordinator can shut down a completely one dimensional offense.  I am not sure HG is ready by what I have seen.    At least Ashford is a threat to run. 

He is?  You watching this game?

Just now, CCTAU said:

Probably not. He wants the team to feel all in. If he makes a change, it could cause some doubt. So I’m not sure he makes it.

Or he makes this about Ashford and costs us this game. We need a change of passer. 

5 minutes ago, WinForAuburn said:

Cadillac show me you care about this team.. Try another qb. 

That man doesn't have to do a damn thing to prove he cares. GTFOH with that.

But yea, sit Robby

Edited by CAReeves2010

Why I feel bad for Robbie since he really shouldnbt be our top QB but our great Potato gang didn't really go and get some good QB's. I mean Robbie should be like the third or fourth guy but there is no one else. I mean I guess Zach could have been the guy but hurt his shoulder...but Robbie really should NOT be out there....

Edited by bishoptf

What weak effort to get the first down and then wants to fight?

What great spot!

Edited by CCTAU

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Why I feel bad for Robbie since he really shouldnbt be our top QB but our great Potato gang didn't really go and get some good QB's. I mean Robbie should be like the third or fourth guy but there is no one else. I mean I guess Zach could have been the guy but hurt his shoulder...but Robbie really should NOT be out there....

Well we did have TJ Finley …