2023 Signees and Commitments

Zeek

12 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Feels like something like this Mitchell situation happens every year and folks still don’t learn. Only way Mitchell ended up at Auburn was if he got processed out by Bama, other than that he was never coming to Auburn no matter what he told reporters. 

When Auburn has some continuity and less drama behind the scenes then we’ll start winning these big time battles with in state kids starting next year 

Can’t expect to get any ham if you don’t wallow with the swine.lol

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It’s a busy day, but it’s not like every single minute is filled with things to talk about lol…

us getting the thompson kid would of broken the curse and we could of rode that SKY HIGH WAVE of euphoria in to 11 when Marshall and Faulk announce. It would of been a lot of fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

us getting the thompson kid would of broken the curse and we could of rode that SKY HIGH WAVE of euphoria in to 11 when Marshall and Faulk announce. It would of been a lot of fun.

don’t think we coulda got him based on the shtick he pulled, but I would’ve loved to see a timeline where you have McCall’s major and this kid does come here. Probably the difference from a low teens recruiting class and a high teens 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

interesting timing for sure with everything that has gone down the past hour. I do truly wonder if he for real would of gone to georgia tech if thompson kid would of actually came to AU. either way great we got at least 1 of the langston hughes kids! Hope to see Air Nolan a year from now in this thread!

7 minutes ago, api1957 said:

We're actually signing offensive lineman!!

YARN | It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen! | The  Weather Girls - It's Raining Men | Video gifs by quotes | 70194b86 | 紗

7x4p.gif

• Haha 5

bird knows what he is talking about. he knows a lot more than most on what is happening than most of us and i have never seen him throw any garbage out there. in fact if he shares something he is not sure about he will say that as well. he is privy to a lot of insider stuff just like red and the others. i am not sure you guys are being fair to bird.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Zeek said:

These graphics are AWFUL  this year!!! what is with the creepy faces on all of these?! lmao

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

interesting timing for sure with everything that has gone down the past hour. I do truly wonder if he for real would have gone to georgia tech if thompson kid would have actually came to AU. either way great we got at least 1 of the langston hughes kids! Hope to see Air Nolan a year from now in this thread!

Love may well be a LB before it’s said and done 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

These graphics are AWFUL those this year!!! what is with the creepy faces on all of these?! lmao

Freeze shouldve brought his graphics crew from Liberty. Auburn’s work looks like a 6th grade art class.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I believe it.  100%.  But Bama knew what was happening way before any prediction.

It's also Thompson

Thompson is a feeder program to bammer. Saban and the REC built new facilities for them when Tua came through. It’s just a bammer JV program now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

bird knows what he is talking about. he knows a lot more than most on what is happening than most of us and i have never seen him throw any garbage out there. in fact if he shares something he is not sure about he will say that as well. he is privy to a lot of insider stuff just like red and the others. i am not sure you guys are being fair to bird.

Anytime anyone posts anything that contradicts a narrative that others are hell bent to believe, they are BBQ’d here.  

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Love may well be a LB before it’s said and done 

GOOD! LAWWWWD knows we desperately need them.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Anytime anyone posts anything that contradicts a narrative that others are hell bent to believe, they are BBQ’d here.  

So true AEAugirl. 

54 minutes ago, Zeek said:

4* IOL Connor Lew is in!

Dang, our commits have a lot of work ahead of them in the weight room to get their body's to catch up to their heads. 

• Haha 6

4* DE Keldric Faulk (FSU Commit) and 3* CB Braeden Marshall (UCF Commit) are announcing in one hour... I expect good news.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PLEASE PLEASE BE THE OHIO STATE COMMIT LEE!!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

4* DE Keldric Faulk (FSU Commit) and 3* CB Braeden Marshall (UCF Commit) are announcing in one hour... I expect good news.

Zeek I am so hoping the news is good. Having those 2 flip to AU would be outstanding.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

going to be knocking on wood for the next hour! lol

• Haha 1