Wake Forest’s Sam Hartman expected to enter the portal soon...

I found this article to be  interesting...

...The biggest names remaining in the portal are Texas’ Hudson Card, Virginia’s Brennan Armstrong, Uiagalelei and Oklahoma State’s Spencer Sanders.

... Spend any time on this conversation with those in the industry and two quarterbacks are mentioned that are not in the portal yet. Tulane’s Michael Pratt and Wake Forest’s Sam Hartman are expected to enter the portal after their bowl games, Jan. 2 and Dec. 23, respectively....

https://irish.nbcsports.com/2022/12/20/leftovers-links-qb-transfer-process-slowly-developing-for-notre-dame-rest-of-country/

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
up date info on Michael Pratt
  • Thanks 1

• Quietmaninthecorner changed the title to Wake Forest’s Sam Hartman expected to enter the portal soon...

18 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I found this article to be  interesting...

...The biggest names remaining in the portal are Texas’ Hudson Card, Virginia’s Brennan Armstrong, Uiagalelei and Oklahoma State’s Spencer Sanders.

... Spend any time on this conversation with those in the industry and two quarterbacks are mentioned that are not in the portal yet. Tulane’s Michael Pratt and Wake Forest’s Sam Hartman are expected to enter the portal after their bowl games, Jan. 2 and Dec. 23, respectively....

https://irish.nbcsports.com/2022/12/20/leftovers-links-qb-transfer-process-slowly-developing-for-notre-dame-rest-of-country/

Sam Hartmann...That would be a good get if he enters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Sam Hartman...That would be a good get if he enters.

Guy is like 40 with a dozen So Years.  Would love to have a QB comp 53-65% of his passes.  His game logs look pretty consistent.  No massive peaks and valleys 

image.png.f74598ad1e1de317b39b3e138c26ed92.png

16 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Guy is like 40 with a dozen So Years.  Would love to have a QB comp 53-65% of his passes.  His game logs look pretty consistent.  No massive peaks and valleys 

image.png.f74598ad1e1de317b39b3e138c26ed92.png

At the very least a good place holder to develop the back ups . 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

At the very least a good place holder to develop the back ups . 

Yeah.  He's good enough to let anyone get a year in the system.  That's what we need, at a minimum.

• Like 3

We probably won't be able to take him. Don't think we have his major and we will not accept 30 of his credit hours.  Hard to trust Wake Forest as a serious school. 🤪

14 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

We probably won't be able to take him. Don't think we have his major and we will not accept 30 of his credit hours.  Hard to trust Wake Forest as a serious school. 🤪

Lol. I actually started my post right above yours in saying that at least won’t have to worry about anything transferring. He has got to be a grad transfer, but I’m not too confident in anything anymore. Lol

16 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

This needs to be in yellow font for all us sure-nuff dummies!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AUDevil said:

One of our board regulars mentioned the Duke QB on another board…fairly accurate passer and uses his legs a lot.

Riley Leonard.  He's from Fairhope, Alabama.  Has he mentioned or has it been rumored that he was going to enter the portal?  I would think we would have a good chance of bringing him closer to home.

7 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I’d take him.   We just need a guy for one year.   By 2024 Robby and/or Holden should be ready to go.   

If they’re still here. With the portal everyone’s on a year by year status it seems. 

• Like 3

Not a fan. Personally would rather have Card or Sanders 

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

He's apparently going to Notre Dame

Well at least ND will have one less spot to distract players from AU…