To My Auburn "Internet" Family

AUPride4Ever

Thank you for being so great and getting this old Tiger through another crazy day. If I didn't have my internet family, I truly think I would be going insane right now. I hope that tomorrow brings better news. Good night  :wedance:and War Damn Eagle!!! 

Thank you for being so great and getting this old Tiger through another crazy day. If I didn't have my internet family, I truly think I would be going insane right now. I hope that tomorrow brings better news. Good night  :wedance:and War Damn Eagle!!! 

Internet family?  Does that mean your coming for Thanksgiving dinner?  You are welcome though.

Internet family?   Does that mean your coming for Thanksgiving dinner?  You are welcome though.

Bring some pies pecan and pupmkin. :we:

Internet family?   Does that mean your coming for Thanksgiving dinner?  You are welcome though.

:'(

I will bring some internet pecan pies and pumpkin pies.

Internet family?   Does that mean your coming for Thanksgiving dinner?  You are welcome though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTDHqlHjaqHXlWus_9cPbfgXaVX1EnykAunB5AvgVTlCOjxSg&t=1&usg=__Jnbq6t4bv_9P5Q6W02mUFO1wSKQ=

I think we are keeping each other from going bonkers.  Or maybe we have all gone loopy already.  I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Archived