Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per Espn

Basically says,

There is a new team in the mix for Brown now, and it is AU, and confirmed through Brown's Facebook page, that he is down to MSU, UT and AU.  BVG loves a big safety scheme, and that is where AU would love to put him.  Brown is scheduled for AU this week, after beating out Ole Miss for his final official.

BVG loves a big safety scheme, and that is where AU would love to put him.

Really? Safety? That surprises me that he is entertaining playing safety, but didn't like the appeal of linebacker...

BVG loves a big safety scheme, and that is where AU would love to put him.

Really? Safety? That surprises me that he is entertaining playing safety, but didn't like the appeal of linebacker...

He said he will play anywhere coaches put him.

This guy is going to need a nickname.  I can't keep typing Beniquez.

Uhh, Ben ?  ;D

NO, NO, NO...man a nickname.  Like a REAL nickname.  Like Cadillac, or Round Mound, or the Rifleman, or Jesus Lizard (Onterrio).  Something cool. 

Uhh, Ben ?  ;D

NO, NO, NO...man a nickname.  Like a REAL nickname.  Like Cadillac, or Round Mound, or the Rifleman, or Jesus Lizard (Onterrio).  Something cool. 

Jesus Lizard, huh? I didn't know we were calling him that. I call him Canada Fly.

WDE!

Uhh, Ben ?  ;D

Jesus Lizard, huh? I didn't know we were calling him that. I call him Canada Fly.

WDE!

O-Mac is referred to as FAH on Jay G Tate's blog.  Back when he signed with AU people were questioning his size and asking how he would fit into Auburn's plans.  Jay G's response was "he's fast as h@#$ that's how he fits in".  We've been calling him FAH ever since.

Uhh, Ben ?  ;D

Queasy B?  Double B?  NyQuil, cuz he'll knock you out?

Uhh, Ben ?  ;D

Queasy B?  Double B?  NyQuil, cuz he'll knock you out?

Hey, I like NyQuil! :thumbsup:

Beniquez is simply a player! Ive seen him play the last 3 seasons at Florence (my daughter is a FHS cheerleader). He's big and strong...not blazing fast, but fast enough that if he breaks into an open field he is gone. He has good hands and good vision. I can also attest to the fact that he was running behind a very young O line. As a LB, he plays lights out! He packs a serious punch! He has good lateral speed and footwork.  He has all the skills necessary for a LB. He's aggressive,explosive,quick,size.  I may be somewhat biased by watching him play but I would love to see him at AU! I think our coaching staff could make him a star.

This conversation might be more meaningful if BB had actually come to Auburn instead of going to Starkville for the weekend?

Are you sure? All published reports are that he took an OV to Auburn this weekend.

No not sure. Just haven't seen where it's being reported that he made it to Auburn so was wondering if he had 2nd thoughts about his visit. MSU folks seem to think he's going to sign w/ them for sure.

Thanks aueng. I had an idiot MSU friend feeding me a line. They are nervous about BB visiting AU this weekend. Hope our coaches can bring him home!

Well since he is a lifelong AU fan and taken 4 UOVs to the Plains I would be worried to if I was MSU.

Just call him "Nique", pronounced "Neek".  It worked well for Dominique Wilkins.

I believe Nique will be a TIGER!

WAR EAGLE!

Archived