Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have an idea of where he will play? RB or LB?

Was said previously in the thread that Coach VG likes to use some bigger safeties and he may be looking at Brown there.

Brown said he would be willing to play wherever the coaches feel he is needed.

Honestly we need this kid for pipeline reasons as well. Jamie Dubose just took the Florence job from Prattville. And even though I was his harshest critic Dubose did his best coaching this year. Contrary to popular belief Dubose was open to his players going to AU. If Dubose develops a similar program at Florence it would be to Auburn's advantage to have a pipeline there.

Quez did not have a firm offer. It's either Kwon or no more LBs in this class.

Would you mind clarifying?

Are you saying he now has a firm offer, and his signature is related to whether or not we sign KA?

Thanks.

WDE!

Quez did not have a firm offer. It's either Kwon or no more LBs in this class.

Would you mind clarifying?

Are you saying he now has a firm offer, and his signature is related to whether or not we sign KA?

Thanks.

WDE!

No. He did not have a firm offer. If he visited the offer still would not have been firm according to BM. I mean Quez is all but out at this point.

If we have a spot open, and it seems like that could be the case, does he get an offer? Anybody wanna take a stab at it? Ha!

When you think about it,  It makes sense for other coaches to instruct recruits to lead Auburn coaches (and other coaches) on because then you end up offering your plan  Bs to late. 

Great, we are missing out on back up plans. We can be happy for the recruits we have, and for the players coming back.  EDITED

Don't be silly. Our recruiting class this year will be better then most if not all tubs signed. Over half the signed commits (or right at half) are 4 *'s....get a grip

Whether this guy was a plan b or not we certainly did everything we could to make him feel like one.  I dont blame him one bit for going to Miss State.  This one is on our coaches.  Can't spin it at all.

Wow!  Guess winning isn't important to Brown.  He'll prolly regret this at a later time......i hope so anyways.

Archived