Whats your best shot? Alcohol wise?

Autigers71

I use to have a buddy who was a bar tender at Ruby Tuesday's in Gardendale and he brought us out a shot one night and just said try it. Some of you might have had it and some might not have.

He called it Liquid Marijuana.....no it was not liquid cocaine...

All equal parts

1 - shot vodka

1 - shot tequila

1 - shot 151

1 - shot captain morgans

1 - shot midori

1 - shot blue Curacao

1 - shot sweet and sour

Shake all together with ice and serve as a shot...will do about 5 shots in a small rock glass. 

I don't know what was in it, but at a bar in knoxville, the bar thender kept giving us free shots of what he called Jedi Mind Trick. But it wasn't just a shot, it was the biggest shot I've ever had. If I tried to drink it as a shot, I wouldn't be typing this now.

I've had a shot called that since, but it wasn't anywhere near the same.

Back in the day I liked a kamikaze (Japanese), now I'll stick with  Jose Cuervo Gold (Mexican), lime and salt.

What, you don't like American shots?  :dunno:  :laugh:

Back in the day I liked a kamikaze, now I'll stick with  Jose Cuervo Gold, lime and salt.

Kamikazes aren't nearly as good when you look into your wallet the morning after drinking them all night.  :(

Four Horseman

3/4 oz Jose Cuervo gold tequila

3/4 oz Jagermeister

3/4 oz peppermint liqueur

3/4 oz Bacardi 151 rum

Pour into shaker over ice and shake well.

This

I cant handle the jagermeister.....taste like flat coke and robo

This one sounds like a liquid cocaine.....its an a$$ kicker for sure

The one I posted taste just like a lemon lime sucker...and its deadly...not when you drink it but when you wake up...or pass out and wake up

We can all meet at weegs one night and I will make a big pitcher of those shots

It can be like on Johnny be good.....he can bust out some Manilow on the Piano with the Chihuahuas!!!

You have to be an old fart to know that movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmeUpG2hXBE

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you should be a founding member of a shelby county chapter of AE members and do a once a month meeting.....blue suit required....lol...jk...but atleast at some good bar in the alabaster/pelham area.

You really got me laughing!!!!........I like mandy and looks like we made it!!!!

Yea I did picture you dancing around the house on jan 10th with manilow fulll blast(looks like we made it)

Seriously...we do need to do an AE for the bham area...hell I am single during the week in a 2 bedroom apartment....im not stocking the bar though.

A Chuck Norris is good:

One shot glass of UV cherry vodka dropped into 3-4 ounces of Liquid Ice energy drink

I don't know that I know what Liquid Ice Energy Drink is.......the last time I drank a red bull.....wow

I was in Chelsea......about 1:45 N of Auburn...about 10 min into the trip I wanted to get out and run beside the truck....I really thought my heart was going to explode!!!!....I dont know how people drink red bull and vodka

Back in the day I liked a kamikaze (Japanese), now I'll stick with  Jose Cuervo Gold (Mexican), lime and salt.

What, you don't like American shots?   :dunno:   :laugh:

If I'm going to be shot, I would rather an American not do it to me.  ;D

Archived