Barbee talks contract and attrition....

Neysmith,Forbes and Chubb are not being cut they have already been assigned a room for next year the players were talking about it on twitter

According to the conversations on Twitter, everyone has been assigned a room.  Still, 2 of them have to go. 

1 has to go armstrong is gone

Neysmith,Forbes and Chubb are not being cut they have already been assigned a room for next year the players were talking about it on twitter

According to the conversations on Twitter, everyone has been assigned a room.  Still, 2 of them have to go. 

If this is based strictly on skill/talent, then either Chubb or Neysmith should be the one.  The rest have potential...not these two. 

If this is based strictly on skill/talent, then either Chubb or Neysmith should be the one.  The rest have potential...not these two. 

well chubb and neysmith are staying so i have no clue who is gone.

hate to be the messenger of bad news but Ross might be leaving.im hearing that he isnt happy in Auburn and neither is his mom his mom was not happy with CTB earlier in the season either. :banghead:

hate to be the messenger of bad news but Ross might be leaving.im hearing that he isnt happy in Auburn and neither is his mom his mom was not happy with CTB earlier in the season either. :banghead:

This is terrible news. 

This is terrible news. 

Yes it is, if true. I was looking forward to seeing what Ross would do next year. He really started coming into his own towards the end of last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AuburnBasketball,

What info do you have on Barbee and his contract? It is getting a little worrisome that he hasn't signed it yet.

AuburnBasketball,

What info do you have on Barbee and his contract? It is getting a little worrisome that he hasn't signed it yet.

um basically there is still a few more things that the lawers are trying to sort out

Is there an expectation that he will be signed, sealed and deliverd before school starts back in the Fall.  This guy is the future for Auburn Basketball. I just want to have the warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when you know what to expect in the future.

:wareagle:

Is there an expectation that he will be signed, sealed and deliverd before school starts back in the Fall.  This guy is the future for Auburn Basketball. I just want to have the warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when you know what to expect in the future.

he said it will be signed before the seasson starts

he said it will be signed before the seasson starts

Thank you AuburnBasketball

Archived