Channing Ward

PA Tiger

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barton Simmons tweeted a little while ago that Channing Ward is rocking a Auburn towel at ALA-Miss All star practice.  That is certainly a good sign.  Not a great sign if tomorrow he is rocking a Miss St towel though.  Hopefully we get him, they are saying good things about him on the practice today.  WDE!

Barton Simmons tweeted a little while ago that Channing Ward is rocking a Auburn towel at ALA-Miss All star practice.  That is certainly a good sign.   Not a great sign if tomorrow he is rocking a Miss St towel though.   Hopefully we get him, they are saying good things about him on the practice today.  WDE!

Per the same guy, there was also an Ole Miss commit wearing some UAT shorts.  Might just be kids having some fun and keeping folks guessing. 

Best post I read started today by Our Crimson Brethren (Inbredthren?) was on Channing Ward

O.P. - Wait a minute here. I am hearing that Trooper Taylor goes to see Channing and his Mother and now

he's a huge Auburn Lean. Where is His Recruiting territory and who is letting this happen ????

Response #1 - Wherever the Bag Man tells him to go....

Response #2 - Anywhere he can get some Zaxby's where that little blue tuxedo, tickle the ivories and holla....

True colors in HD.....

what would you like to sing?  ;D

BTW, I'd feel good about him.

FWIW. I 2nd this.

I feel so much better now :-\

Ok smart ars...My Irish accent.  ;D

FWIW. I 2nd this.

Irish?? now I understand......

FWIW. I 2nd this.

Irish?? now I understand......

Not Irish. I just can do many different accents and impressions.

He's a 5* on scout I believe

He is but Scot gives out almost twice as many 5*s as the other recruiting services. And I am not saying Ward does not deserve that 5*

He is but Scot gives out almost twice as many 5*s as the other recruiting services. And I am not saying Ward does not deserve that 5*

Five star on scout really means top 50.

Exactly. The other sites give out 15 to 30.

Of course I did think Frazier deserved his.

Agreed.

Agreed.

From the sounds of how the Rivals and 247 guys have tweeted regarding Channing at the AL-Miss All Star practices, he may very well be a 5* or at least get consideration for 5* on those two sites as well.

Does anybody know if we are looking at him solely as a DE or if he may get a shot at LB as well?  I've heard he is working at LB for the all-star game, and played it a good bit this past seaosn.  Apparently he has lost a little weight for the position?  If he does well in The all-star game, he would be a great body to get into our LB rotation.

Recruitment: Ward recently visited Auburn and it looks like the Tigers are in a good position with his recruitment (it’s not a bad sign that he’s been wearing an Auburn hand-towel all week). However the in-state program of Mississippi State remains a major factor and LSU is also lurking.

http://247sports.com/Article/Mississippi-All-Star-notebook-52371

Archived