My Predictions

Jonesy

thanks for posting that Jonesy.

Honestly adding either of Darby or Goldman to the ones we feel pretty good about (Moore, Adams, Louis and Young) would be a pretty solid close and a decent finish that met most needs we had.

Agreed, KK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly adding either of Darby or Goldman to the ones we feel pretty good about (Moore, Adams, Louis and Young) would be a pretty solid close and a decent finish that met most needs we had.

KK, do you have a final predictions list too or are the 4+(maybe) EG or RD listed above who you expect we'll sign.

I've been off here the past few days and lost track of possible surprise signings outside of the WR from Georgia or Brown.

Looks like most of the in the know posters/mods are starting to line up on their predictions. Especially BB and Jonsey's haha.

Thanks to all for your predictions. Makes  coming to this site even better for clueless people such as myself.

Thanks for the predictions Jonesy.  I'd be more than happy with our class if it shakes out that way.  Thanks to all the posters that keep up with recruiting.  You guys are tremendous.

We get everyone on this list= top 5 class again!

Thanks Jonesy!

We get everyone on this list= top 15 class again! FTFY You missed a 1.

You should go back to last 2 years lists and take a look at what top 5 classes are. The last 2 years we got almost all of our first choices of prospects. This year we are getting 2nd and 3rd options. That is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means you are allot less guaranteed to get star athletes, 5 stars get drafted at a far higher percentage than 3 stars.

This year we are going to get 10% of our first choices, such as Zeke Pike and such. We are going to miss all the recruits we recruited the hardest such as TJ Yeldon, Stefon Diggs, Landon Collins, Cyrus Jones,Geno Smith.

And if you wanna call me a bammer. You can email me at clb0003@tigermail.auburn.edu and check my facebook Chris Brannan. I love the Auburn campus so much i walk around campus just taking pictures. I also flew my cousin who goes to Nebraska down for the Auburn vs. LSU game in 2010.

Im a glass half empty kinda guy when it comes to expectations vs. reality, but my intro to engineering class taught me that if it weren't for people who criticize things they are not happy with, the world would be a much worse place. So before anyone talks down to pessimists, remember that they help make the world a better place by not being satisfied with ordinary.

Pessimism makes the world go round?  

Thanks Jonesy!

You should go back to last 2 years lists and take a look at what top 5 classes are. The last 2 years we got almost all of our first choices of prospects. This year we are getting 2nd and 3rd options. That is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means you are allot less guaranteed to get star athletes, 5 stars get drafted at a far higher percentage than 3 stars.

This year we are going to get 10% of our first choices, such as Zeke Pike and such. We are going to miss all the recruits we recruited the hardest such as TJ Yeldon, Stefon Diggs, Landon Collins, Cyrus Jones,Geno Smith.

And if you wanna call me a bammer. You can email me at clb0003@tigermail.auburn.edu and check my facebook Chris Brannan. I love the Auburn campus so much i walk around campus just taking pictures. I also flew my cousin who goes to Nebraska down for the Auburn vs. LSU game in 2010.

Im a glass half empty kinda guy when it comes to expectations vs. reality, but my intro to engineering class taught me that if it weren't for people who criticize things they are not happy with, the world would be a much worse place. So before anyone talks down to pessimists, remember that they help make the world a better place by not being satisfied with ordinary.

Do calculations before making projections like that. On Rivals it would be around 9th and on Scout this year it will be 6th,

ellitor, how are you making calculations for what other teams are going to do and where they're going to fall?

I don't think anyone should expect a top 5 class or they're going to be let down, but I believe a top 10 class is achievable.

Because most other teams ahead of us at are at their limits and I don't just follow Auburn. I have an idea of where most of the 4 and 5 * kids will go, how much they are worth and how it affects team rankings.

Thanks Jonesy!

Pessimism make the world go round?  

Pessimism makes the world go flat.

Here's my predictions. I reserve the right to change based on new info. ;)

Moore-- AU

Young-- AU

J. Williams-- AU

W. Adams-- AU

Goldman-- FSU (this one could break either way, and when that happens I go with the long-time favorite)

Darby-- AU

L. Williams-- UF or USC.

Louis-- AU

Diamond-- Michigan

Diggs-- UF (but this kid changes his mind a ton, so UF, AU, OSU, or even Maryland wouldn't shock me)

Alexander-- LSU

One potential surprise.

LSU id done Flex. The are only signing 23 because of their small graduating class and got their last commit last night from OLB Corey Thompson.

Thanks Jonesy!

Pessimism make the world go round?  

Im not so sure that he isn't right but the thing is that yea this year we didn't end up like i thought or hoped for, but we did get some quality that will help build depth even though I don't think we got any first years starters other than goldman if we get him. I think that the extra spots from this year will help a lot with next years class which I think is loaded with talent especially from Georgia which we just so happen to be major players in. So yea maybe this year we won't fill all 25 spot but look at each of these players tapes and they all are quality athletes that I can see playing their role in the future. So I still love this class even though they won't blow your miind like the past two did for me.

KK, do you have a final predictions list too or are the 4+(maybe) EG or RD listed above who you expect we'll sign.

I've been off here the past few days and lost track of possible surprise signings outside of the WR from Georgia or Brown.

Looks like most of the in the know posters/mods are starting to line up on their predictions. Especially BB and Jonsey's haha.

Thanks to all for your predictions. Makes  coming to this site even better for clueless people such as myself.

Well, AS OF NOW, here's what I think (and this has changed since yesterday based on what I've heard from AU ppl and other SEC/ACC folks)

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

we lose Kwon to LSU, potentially and Leonard Williams to UF.

Well, AS OF NOW, here's what I think (and this has changed since yesterday based on what I've heard from AU ppl and other SEC/ACC folks)

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

Where do you have Kwon going? LSU is done unless they lose a commit and as of 7 PM last night he only had a gray shirt offer from Bammer.

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

Where do you have Kwon going? LSU is done unless they lose a commit and as of 7 PM last night he only had a gray shirt offer from Bammer.

I was under the impression that LSU was holding one more spot for Kwon and would be grayshirting someone else.

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

I was under the impression that LSU was holding one more spot for Kwon and would be grayshirting someone else.

So Decker just tweeted that we prob won't get KA, but should sign another instate LB prospect....who?  Ben Brown?

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

That is possible. The LSU guy I know though said Kwon was not going to LSU. He was also the only LSU guy that called Collins to Bama and did it 2 weeks before it happened.

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

keep JaQuay

So Decker just tweeted that we prob won't get KA, but should sign another instate LB prospect....who?  Ben Brown?

Would be my guess.

My thought:

We keep all 16 commited and enrolled (including Prosch) and add:

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Will Adams

probably 1 DL noone knows we were recruiting hard (like a Korren Kirven or Dalvin Tomlinson)

probably 1 LB noone knows we are recruiting hard??

and MAYBE one of Jordan Diamond/Avery Young

Then call it a day.  And we would keep 1-2 spots open for guys who find out in August they will have to greyshirt and thus can sign elsewhere.

That would be tough to miss out on Williams, Goldman, and Armstead along the DL.

Agree.  Getting Williams is extremely important.  If President and Nero are our only two DL signees then we are lacking in recruiting the DL.

wde

That would be tough to miss out on Williams, Goldman, and Armstead along the DL.

Agree.  Getting Williams is extremely important.  If President and Nero are our only two DL signees then we are lacking in recruiting the DL.

wde

No inside knowledge, but I think that's going to happen.  We did sign 5 GOOD/GREAT DL last year.

Lots of Banter about LSU being out of scholarships, and only a Greyshirt offer to Bama. I think Kwon is ours, even if it is by default- I will take him.

I think we Keep our Commits:

Regain Louis:

Get:

Moore

Alexander

Adams

Darby

Petterson

Does Georgia Tech have any good DL commits??????

Does Georgia Tech have any good DL commits??????

Tomlinson I think??

Posted on another site by a general poster:

Not my info just passed along....Goldman, Adams, Moore, Darby, Jaquay, and Kwon and will leave the others open for in case we get Diamond or Diggs. So we will see I would take it, but seems quite optimistic.

This is in addition to those committed and ricardo louis flipping back.  TIFWIW

Archived