2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly he said that Coach Luper doesn't call him that often anymore...What's the deal?

No idea but it seems EDW was late on his info as CCL has been in touch with JW.

He said the coaches have not kept in contact with him and he feels he is being taken for granted since he committed.

He said the coaches have not kept in contact with him and he feels he is being taken for granted since he committed.

And he told you this? Or did you read it on a message board?

He said this in a 10/10/12 interview to a reporter.

I paraphrased because I know the posting on AU Fam is stricter than AE was in terms of exact quotes.

I paraphrased because I know the posting on AU Fam is stricter than AE was in terms of exact quotes.

You can post a link.

Actually the article is Free so I guess I can post the quote: Here you go

Does that bother Wilkins that Auburn is not staying in contact?

"It really does bother me. It's like they're just taking me for granted since I committed. We used to talk all the time, but it's slowed down. That's why I want to go check out some other schools. It hasn't been a good year for them. We'll see what happens."

What does he want to see at Ole Miss while on his visit?

"It's a lot closer to home, for one thing. They have a new coach and they are doing really well. He's changing that program around. I already know their coaches really well. I want to see what the game-day atmosphere is like for one. I want to see the type of plays they run and just get a bigger scope of how things are run over there on game day."

You can post a link.

Here it is:

http://recruiting.sc.../2/1228693.html

You can post a link.

Here it is:

http://recruiting.sc.../2/1228693.html

This is already out of date. The staff talked to Jordan for 2 hours that night sqaring things away. THe coaches have been in constant contact w/ his dad the whole time but JW did not realize that. Not sure why JW and his dad did not discuss that but all is good for now,

Free from Bryan Matthews

Jordan Wilkins was stopped in the backfield and tried to struggle for more yards when he was hit and went down with an injury. Wilkins was carted off the field in an air cast and taken to the hospital.

St. Benedict coach Mike David said Wilkins suffered a lower right leg injury but wasn't sure of the severity.

This one will be a rough recovery for him if the early reports are true. I've treated this a time or two

This one will be a rough recovery for him if the early reports are true. I've treated this a time or two

What is this you speak of? I have not heard a definite yet.

Archived