2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just hoping that we can get 2 of the 3 and to be honest in any combination. Good Luck on your rehab JW-cant wait to see you trucking people on the plains soon!

Been rumored for awhile. No decommitmemt would be surprising at this point. Hope we are interviewing candidates behind the scenes.

I did have a missed call from a number I didn't recognize...

They said that he will be going to Vandy.

Sorry -- did Wilkins decommit?

No. Apparently some Vandy fan on a message board wrote that bit of wishful thinking and one of our own decided to repost the nonsense.

• 1 month later...

Any new inform on Jordan?

Named the stadium after him.

Stadium is named for Shug Jordan (Jerden...like the river) and the recruit is Jordan...but if Mr. Wilkins can carry the mail, we might change the pronounciation to accomodate him.

Stadium is named for Shug Jordan (Jerden...like the river) and the recruit is Jordan...but if Mr. Wilkins can carry the mail, we might change the pronounciation to accomodate him.

Wow....really?

Uhhh, I was joking.

I thought I read on Twitter last night that Wilkin's father said something along the lines of...Malzahn is a GREAT hire for Auburn. Seems like they are feeling good about CGM.

With BB at Arky now, he will start getting a lot of looks from big strong RBs running the offense that he runs. Gonna be fun recruiting against that.

With BB at Arky now, he will start getting a lot of looks from big strong RBs running the offense that he runs. Gonna be fun recruiting against that.

I'm not worried. Between Malzahn's numbers running the ball and Auburn's history as Running Back U, we aren't going to have any trouble bringing in running backs. If Wilkins flips, I strongly doubt it will be to Arkansas.

Archived