2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do manage to pull in D.Green, or even Barber, will that affect Wilkins?

Wilkins is likely gone regardless. He has not been recruited much by the new staff.

Wilkins is likely gone regardless. He has not been recruited much by the new staff.

Thanks E...sucks to hear. Is it Jordan's injury, or just overall lack of interest by this staff?

Thanks E...sucks to hear. Is it Jordan's injury, or just overall lack of interest by this staff?

Probably part of it is injury and part of it being coaches see better fits in other RBs.

So does Jordan still have a commitable offer @ this point?

Of course he does. He's committed to Auburn. Auburn has accepted that commitment.

Whether it be DG or JW. I just want whoever wants to work the hardest for AUBURN. Dyer is the main one to come to mind, had all the talent in the world but not so much the will to do what was best, for not just Auburn, but himself as well

I've always thought he was a good fit for Vandy. He'll probably have a Zac Stacy type game against us in 4 or 5 years whenever Commodores are back on the schedule.

Of course he does. He's committed to Auburn. Auburn has accepted that commitment.

Don't be so sure of that. It look likes it's a deal where if he wants to stick then the coaches will honor it but do not feel he is a good fit therefore not recruiting him.

Don't be so sure of that. It look likes it's a deal where if he wants to stick then the coaches will honor it but do not feel he is a good fit therefore not recruiting him.

I am 100% sure of what I said I was sure of. He's committed to Auburn and Auburn has accepted that committment. I was answering the question "Does he have a committable offer?" Are you saying I've said something incorrect? Everything you posted agrees with what I said, yet you decide to act like you're correcting something? Why? Satisfy some inner need?

I am 100% sure of what I said I was sure of. He's committed to Auburn and Auburn has accepted that committment. I was answering the question "Does he have a committable offer?" Are you saying I've said something incorrect? Everything you posted agrees with what I said, yet you decide to act like you're correcting something? Why? Satisfy some inner need?

Nothing I have posted about JW agrees with what you have except that his offeris committable. Reality is coaches do not feel he is a good fit so instead of pulling his offer that have all but stopped recruiting him so he decommits on his own. To be brutually honest, because of his serious injury, he probably does not have a committable offer from any school except MAYBE Auburn.

i would expect him to sign with Arkansas, from what i have heard, take it for what it is worth.

i would expect him to sign with Arkansas, from what i have heard, take it for what it is worth.

Well we took the Arkansas recruiting and RB coach onto our staff. Does he love the school?

Well we took the Arkansas recruiting and RB coach onto our staff. Does he love the school?

he loves what their new coach brings to the table with a commitment to the running game, just what i heard. from some old Wisconsin sources.

Bad day at the office, Michael?

Bad day at the office, Michael?

Not at all. Just tired of somebody trying to correct things that are already correct. This isn't the first time that's happened. Wilkins has committed to Auburn. Auburn has accepted that committment. That's all I said and those are undeniable facts.

Not at all. Just tired of somebody trying to correct things that are already correct. This isn't the first time that's happened. Wilkins has committed to Auburn. Auburn has accepted that committment. That's all I said and those are undeniable facts.

Wilkins committed to Auburn and Auburn accepted his commitment when the old staff was in place. The new staff is under no obligation to honor that commitment. That is why people like Lemond Johnson end up at UTk.

I have a hard time believing that if Wilkins never flips we would tell him no because that would be a huge PR hit. It has more to do with the lengths we are taking to keep him on board. At the moment we are spending little to no time attempting to retain his commitment and are looking at other RBs to replace him. That seems to suggest where he stands in the recruiting class

Archived