2013 4* JUCO DT Lavon Hooks (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

Why the hell go to old miss anyway

you said it brother.

the filmed that Blindside movie there, right?

I think they filmed most of it in GA.

I wanna go where that fellar went.

Oh brother where art thou

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you said it brother.

Ode to Billie Jo

you said it brother.

Ode to Billie Jo

Better sign soon don't how long we can drag this out......

How can u prove that his family pushed him that hard. The investigation didnt last as long as ours. Oregon good recruiter just not as slick as some other coaches that do illegal stuff

I don't understand what the hold up is? You say your a life long Auburn fan, your mom wants you to go to Auburn. I just don't understand. Maybe he's waiting to make sure Ole Miss's check clears the bank before he signs!

How can u prove that his family pushed him that hard. The investigation didnt last as long as ours. Oregon good recruiter just not as slick as some other coaches that do illegal stuff

Coach O was at Ole Miss then

I don't understand what the hold up is? You say your a life long Auburn fan, your mom wants you to go to Auburn. I just don't understand. Maybe he's waiting to make sure Ole Miss's check clears the bank before he signs!

May be worried about the Ole Pissed fans

Yeah, I really don't get this one either. I understand the High School guys are just making comments looking for more attention until national signing day, but what is up here? HIs day has come. Make a choice and get your name in the papers for a couple of days.

Yeah, I really don't get this one either. I understand the High School guys are just making comments looking for more attention until national signing day, but what is up here? HIs day has come. Make a choice and get your name in the papers for a couple of days.

wont he get his name in the paper more if he delays his decision again?

Not if he does not know who the DL coach will be at Auburn.

Everyone on twitter saying the longer he waits, the better it looks for Auburn. I definitely agree.

We should already had that in place after a 2 week period. Gus should know how important that is.

Not if it's someone like Rocker and the Titans not let him go til after their season.

I saw on twitter today that Georgia defensive end coach Rodney Garner might become Auburns new defensive end coach! Wich im ok with he's a great recruiter!! Anybody else heard this??

I saw on twitter today that Georgia defensive end coach Rodney Garner might become Auburns new defensive end coach! Wich im ok with he's a great recruiter!! Anybody else heard this??

247 reported that he was a candidate.

247 reported that he was a candidate.

What exactly makes you a candidate? Does that mean the coaching staff wants to go after him? Or he is in talks to become a coach?

Archived