2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

Seriously? You guys don't know that sevenlee is always a wet blanket?

He'll stop being one about the same time that water stops being wet and Mikey loses interest in linebackers.

He is definitely Badluck Schleprock...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you love it when someone pops in with definitive statements like that. sevenlee; you are about 10 months behind brother. But hey, glad you popped in. We were able to witness some healing (i.e. Mikey and E agreeing with each other :poke:) and we even had a Bird sighting on the previous page! Overall, great last two pages guys!

Group hug! :grouphug:

Hey, just doing my part of getting the band back together. I could have got Osama out of hiding with my comments.

Don't you love it when someone pops in with definitive statements like that. sevenlee; you are about 10 months behind brother. But hey, glad you popped in. We were able to witness some healing (i.e. Mikey and E agreeing with each other :poke:) and we even had a Bird sighting on the previous page! Overall, great last two pages guys!

Group hug! :grouphug:

Group hugs are fine, depending on what females are in the group, but where's the beer?

ogc5qe.jpg

For those keeping score, that is the 9,877th post by Golf that has the word "beer" in it.

Is this a drinking game? Seems like it should be. "Every time Golf says 'beer'..."

For those keeping score, that is the 9,877th post by Golf that has the word "beer" in it This year.

FIFY

For those keeping score, that is the 9,877th post by Golf that has the word "beer" in it This year.

FIFY

Can we graduate from beer and move on to Bourbon?

FIFY

I'd prefer bourbon but knowing Dixie as I do, I'm pretty sure he's too cheap to spring for it. Now, if he gets the right girls involved in the group hug I'll bring a liter bottle of Maker's Mark and we'll do this thing up right!

FIFY

I'd prefer bourbon but knowing Dixie as I do, I'm pretty sure he's too cheap to spring for it. Now, if he gets the right girls involved in the group hug I'll bring a liter bottle of Maker's Mark and we'll do this thing up right!

if you're a bourbon lover try Woodford Reserve. Like Makers Mark, its a Kentucky small batch sour mash whiskey - its just a lot better.

I was just glad to see a very brief window in there where we were talking about Jovon.

Sounds like most everyone feels good about him and I expect we will find out more good news. around BCW!

FIFY

if you're a bourbon lover try Woodford Reserve. Like Makers Mark, its a Kentucky small batch sour mash whiskey - its just a lot better.

I have had it many times. It is very nice. I also like Knob Creek, Bulliet, and others.

FIFY

I have had it many times. It is very nice. I also like Knob Creek, Bulliet, and others.

I recommend Breckenridge, Four Roses Single Barrel,or if able to achieve bourbon nirvana= 20 year Pappy Van Winkle.

Bunch of ALCOHOLICS on this site!!! SMH!! LOL, JK!

:homer: :homer: ;D ;D :gofig::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

:largeAU:

Pappy is overrated IMO. Great bourbon, but not near as good as the hype the surrounds it.

Angel's Envy has become my go-to.

Love Angel's as an"everyday" bourbon (one of my favorites)but the 20 year Pappy is as good as the hype-just not worth the price you have to pay to get it now that everyone knows about it

OK this thread is offically highjacked!

Because bourbon is a red neck drink, I prefer Bombay Sapphire London Dry gin, stright with a limon twist. That a drink to admire beauty with.

Because bourbon is a red neck drink, I prefer Bombay Sapphire London Dry gin, stright with a limon twist. That a drink to admire beauty with.

That's an ignorant statement if I've ever read one.

Back to Jovon. He will be a load no matter where he goes I hope it's AU. I just though about calling him the J-Train and I would love to see the Gus Bus unleash the J-Train.

I am not sure where this came from. Not that it matters but Bourbon happens to be the hottest of all spirits right now. Sales records like crazy and sales growth all over the world. A red neck drink, what?

Now to E, sorry for the hijack, hope you are enjoying nice drink of your choice tonight.

Finally, Jovon runs smooth and strong like Knob Creek. Ha, had to do it.

Archived