2014 3* WR Jesse Jackson (Miss State signee)

AubTigers

Jesse T. Jackson-@JesseJackson_86

Auburn and miss. State came by today... #auburnoffered and state watch me worked out!! Major week!

BKfzhiXCEAEHnls.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

923161.jpg

Jesse Jackson, WR

Petal, MS (Petal)

Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 195 | 40: 4.55

- AU offered 5/17/13

- Lead recruiter: Melvin Smith

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss and Southern Miss, among others.

247Sports: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Hudl Highlights

Why is coach Grimes recruiting a WR when he's an offensive line coach?

He's not. He was there to see the 2015 OL. Melvin Smith is Jacson's lead recruiter. Bryan Matthews made a mistake on Jackson's profile but corrected it.

We NEED some guys with sticky hands! I don't care what their 40 time is as long as he can run routes, get open and catch the ball. If they get YAC awesome. If not the play is still successful as a completion.

• 3 months later...

Being a good receiver and a member of the NAACP is good for our diversity also on and off the field.

While I am certain that the Jesse you refer to is an NAACP supporter, his crown jewel WAS the Rainbow Coalition. This was of course before the "you-know-whats" decided to take over the rainbow symbolism.

We need some big physical wideouts. I noticed that Fulse and Uzomah are backups at wideout in addition to being our co-starters at TE

CJ gonna show out this year IMO, Fulse as well. Watch for Prosch to also get some stats receiving. He may become a household name this season and not just in Auburn.

DQ is very physical, if he sticks... :bananadance: gonna be dancing in JHS next year.

Being a good receiver and a member of the NAACP is good for our diversity also on and off the field.

While I am certain that the Jesse you refer to is an NAACP supporter, his crown jewel WAS the Rainbow Coalition. This was of course before the "you-know-whats" decided to take over the rainbow symbolism.

Hmmm a lot of info thr Dixie. You are in the clan... I knew it!

;) kid, I kid

Don't forget about PUSH Coalition.

Don't forget about PUSH Coalition.

Upon further inspection; I realize the phrase "you-know-whats" is maybe not proper PC, but I am a work in progress.

Archived