2015 4* RB Eric Swinney (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

Auburn visited Eric today. Safe to say he is currently top 4 RB target for Auburn next year. Others being Kerryon Johnson, Taj Griffin, and Jacques Patrick.

Swinney is very good. Glad they took the time ti visit him. It shows him that we are serious too.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDW,

Is there a spot for Jovon Robinson in the RB class for 2015??

Not EDW but no. AU made an agreement with the NCAA to not recruit Jovon out of juco after his initial academic mishap.

Good vision and decision making. Follows his blockers and sets them up. What I like most is how he commits to a hole when he makes a decision, even if it wasn't his best option. Committing to a hole full speed often turns ok decisions into big time or TD plays. Plays a whole lot bigger than he is as well.

My picks for this class would be Kerryon first, then Jacques, then Swinney. I feel Roc will make us forget about the Robinson kid.

I think Kerryon ends up at FSU, Jacques at UF, and Swinney at Auburn.

My picks for this class would be Kerryon first, then Jacques, then Swinney. I feel Roc will make us forget about the Robinson kid.

Damien Harris is up there as well

Maybe CDC can lock down the state and keep Kerryon at home. D.Harris has got good size. Kerryon seems to be the total package. To be honest hadn't seen the Harris kid play, i do know Gus will make the best choice for the team. In Gus we trust.

I would be very happy to add Swinney to the RB rotation. Runs with a chip on his shoulder. Vonn Bell will never forget him I bet.

I like him a lot too. I think he would be good in our system. Someone posted yesterday we will be taking 2 RB's this year; earlier, people had posted we only wanted 1. Anyone know the answer?

I would be very happy to add Swinney to the RB rotation. Runs with a chip on his shoulder. Vonn Bell will never forget him I bet.

I like him a lot too. I think he would be good in our system. Someone posted yesterday we will be taking 2 RB's this year; earlier, people had posted we only wanted 1. Anyone know the answer?

Last I heard was 1-2. I suspect it depends in part on who we could get, both at RB and other positions.

Last I heard was 1-2. I suspect it depends in part on who we could get, both at RB and other positions.

That makes sense. It most likely will depend on who wants to commit.

• 2 months later...

So with Auburn offering J. Robinson...does this change things?

I personally wouldn't think so. We've got a number of offers out. First come first serve as far as I'm concerned.

I personally wouldn't think so. We've got a number of offers out. First come first serve as far as I'm concerned.

He and Jovon would be very unlikely to have any effect on the other's playing time while they would be here. So no.

If you're asking if Swinney is a take if we get KJ and Jovon the answer is likely no.

If you're asking if Swinney is a take if we get KJ and Jovon the answer is likely no.

E, you have to change your stamp. I enjoy your posts a lot, but having to look at Saban on your posts may just kill me. If I post from my iPhone or a small tablet, I cannot read the surely negative comment that comes with the Saban photo, but I see Saban clearly.

E, you have to change your stamp. I enjoy your posts a lot, but having to look at Saban on your posts may just kill me. If I post from my iPhone or a small tablet, I cannot read the surely negative comment that comes with the Saban photo, but I see Saban clearly.

I agree, something with recruiting, it is easier to spot your posts.

Archived