I believe _____ will breakout this year...

Dixie1860

...and be in the running for Post-Season awards. They don't have to be new or even a starter at this point. But two names that every SEC fan will know by 01/01/2014.

Offense: CJ Uzomah - Not that he is unheard of, especially on the plains, but he has a chance to have a special type year with NM at QB.

Defense: Joshua Holsey - Has already shown he can play but can he be one of the best? IMO, no doubt. Speed, athleticism and intelligence will be what seperates him from the pack this year.

Marshall I believe will be a mention in the heisman race though won't get an invite and will account for 3-3500 yds

Garrett will be a 1st or 2nd all sec guy

I believe Justin Garrett will breakout this year. If he stays healthy, he will be a defender that offenses will have to scheme against.

Ok, Dixie, I will play.

Offense - Nic Marshall, people outside of the AU fan base think he may be servicable. I think he will be much better than this. If he protects the ball like he did in practice, he may be dynamic. (Speed and arm)

Defense - Garrett, Another GA HS player. I think the coaches are being serious when they say is has been a difference maker. (speed and laying the wood)

Marshall,Reed, and Bray, CJ and the rb Tre and Payne also. The whole Oline will be very very good. Avery Young Robinson and Dismukes have All AMerican potential. With Slade and Kozan at guards watch out. On defense easy Garrett, Holsey, I also think Gabe Wright will have a great year. Freshman who will break out Lawson Daniels and Tony Stevens. I know I named alot of guys but we had a horrible season last year and need alot of guys to break out which they will lol. From what I have seen these guys stand out..

I will go way out in left field and say Gimel president(kid was an all american in high school) and either jaylon Denison or Marcus Davis.

Marshall, Grant, Payne, Marcus Davis and Sammy Coates on offense! Holsey, Garret, McKinzey, Mincey, Therezie, Blackson, Wright, Lawson, Daniels, Owens and Sanders on D!

Not sure if this would be considered a "breakout" season, but I think CAP is going to put his name on the college football map this year. I know it was just A-Day, but he was so very impressive in my eyes.

I'd go with bold prediction instead of "obvious" prediction.

Jonathon Mincy is my pick!

I like it!

Ricardo Louis

Was almost my pick as well. I just think with Uzomah being so versatile and such a big target that NM will be able to find him.

Also like the Cass pick on D.

Offense- Marshall, CAP, Mason, Robinson, Dismukes, Louis, CJ. The offensive line as a unit breaks out to become a strength.

Defense- Garrett, Holsey, Cass, Lawson.

Defense Holland - Lots of experience and finally Healthy. He is a lot better than most think he has proved how tough he is playing and starting with injuries that would sideline most players.

Offense Robinson - Will finally reach his potential and excell.

Archived