I believe _____ will breakout this year...

Dixie1860

after last year i would have to say pretty much the whole team!

Guest jojo1515

As hard as it is for me say, I'm gonna have to say Holland. Isnt this the 3rd straight DC to start him? He was banged up a lot last year and played through it. If he is healthy for the whole year, I have to believe he has some special abilities. He is obviously smart as he seems to pick up new schemes quickly. With some real coaching, he could have a break out year. Of course, compared to his past play, that wouldn't require much...

Denson will be a good one this year especially because of his blocking ability. Louis and Marshall will grab the spotlight this year though.

I expect Cass and Mincy to be a big part of our defense outside of Garrett, Ford and Davis.

Seastrunk

I was listening to a gum bumper on some sport's talk recently. He said Seastrunk was one of the absolute best RB's in the nation. I am pulling for that kid. I think if Lyles hadn't gotten involved with him, he would have been one of the Family.

What's up gun show? Haven't seen you in a while.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the obvious breakout star....the mad professor himself, Gus. Why? Think about it because the reasons are numerous. He is known as a Coordinator/Assisitant certainly, but is running the show at a major program for the first time. He's having to prove all the idiots wrong about the whole "high school" coaching thing and about his offense. He's dealing with Updyke U during possibly their best run ever. Changing a teams psyche and attitude. All kinds of stuff. When the season is over and if we catch a break or two, folks on the national scale will be looking at Gus in a whole different light. He won't be the well known Assistant coach anymore, he'll be the breakout HC.

Seastrunk

I was listening to a gum bumper on some sport's talk recently. He said Seastrunk was one of the absolute best RB's in the nation. I am pulling for that kid. I think if Lyles hadn't gotten involved with him, he would have been one of the Family.

What's up gun show? Haven't seen you in a while.

Work gets in the way... I'm ready for some AU football!

Offense: Gonna go against the obvious pick of Marshall and say Sammie Coates; his size and speed combination could well be deadly.

Defense: Jeff Whitaker. I've been waiting on him to break out since the day he signed out of Warner Robins, and him holding onto the starting spot at DT in spite of it all makes me hopeful that this will be his year.

Honorable mention: Tony Stevens (another burner with size), Cass McKinzy

I'll go with Chris Davis. He's very physical for a CB and he'll finally be able to play some bump and run press coverage instead of backing 10 - 15 yards off of his man. I'm thinking this D is going to fit his skill set to a T.

I bumped into Tre Mason today who gave me his own bold prediction. I asked him if he was going to have another 1,000 yard season this year, he said he was shooting for 2,000.!

I bumped into Tre Mason today who gave me his own bold prediction. I asked him if he was going to have another 1,000 yard season this year, he said he was shooting for 2,000.!

I hope he has some Kenny Irons in him!! :thumbsup:

Get there Tre

Archived