TOO FUNNY!!

Jenny AU-92

Maybe I'm just not up on my lingo (bear with me, I'm new to the board), but is corn dog slang for LSU fans? And if so, why? :huh:

Maybe I'm just not up on my lingo (bear with me, I'm new to the board), but is corn dog slang for LSU fans?  And if so, why?  :huh:

123567[/snapback]

It is widely accepted by AU fans that Baton Rouge, and consequently LSU fans...smells like a corn dog. Let me state that this is a fac....er...just a rumor mind you, to which many of our LSU friends would object. :big:

Maybe I'm just not up on my lingo (bear with me, I'm new to the board), but is corn dog slang for LSU fans?  And if so, why?   :huh:

123567[/snapback]

It is widely accepted by AU fans that Baton Rouge, and consequently LSU fans...smells like a corn dog. Let me state that this is a fac....er...just a rumor mind you, to which many of our LSU friends would object. :big:

123608[/snapback]

Yeah you can call them coonasses and they act ptoud of it but call them a corndog and they are ready to fight. :P

:corndog:   Can you smell me now...Good

:corndog:   Can you smell me now...GOOD

123729[/snapback]

Tigerdog, you are quickly joining the ranks of rival fans that I really enjoy... especially with a little mustard. :roflol:

Jenny, are you feelin' better? I have a theory. That corndog hubby of yours let some type of virus into your happy home in an attempt to ruin your enjoyment of the Iron Bowl. Tell him he must do all of the "chores" around the house this weekend in order to allow you to fully recover. THAT should do it ! ! ! :D

WAR EAGLE ! !...O N E at a time. :au:

Archived