It's Starting.....UAT Commit Flips to USC(w)

AU-24

He not the only one leaving UAT.

That is one of the reasons I titled it, "it's starting". Another reason is the UAT meltdown is starting. Their 2nd flip in as many days, (the other to USC(w) and the rest.

Well it is killing BSPN but they have chosen to cover the story in the following way; notice how they say:

"Alabama still has the top-ranked recruiting class in the country, but on Wednesday the Crimson Tide lost their second ESPN 300 commit in the past three days".

BSPN goes on to say:

"The Tigers now have 18, 2014 commitments, including seven ranked in the ESPN 300. Alabama, meanwhile, still has 21 commits, including 16 in the ESPN 300".

Do you notice just a-little bias on a day when UAT has lost it's second commit, in as many days? Full link below.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/10006602/alabama-crimson-tide-lose-second-espn-300-recruit-3-days

War Eagle. I like this. I hope we can an another 2 current Bammer commits to our side. We just got Roberts. Let's add Hamilton and Bessent!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Hootie could be headed to Ole Miss with CJ Hampton, another that Bama was "sure" they would get that looks like it may not happen.

Also some talk of Hand waivering and looking at Michigan again, but just chatter at this point. Not surprised because everyone was sure he wanted to go to Michigan. There are also a lot who don't think Cam Robinson's recruitment is over....Also Bo Scarborough.

Marlon Humphreys looks like he is really wanting FSU.....and Bama may just be in it because of his dad/legacy thing. Seems like he is wanting to make his own choices and go his own way. Another "sure" get that is looking less likely.

Not going to get Elam....he looks UK bound.

Roberts and Bessent gave them a big MERRY FLIPMAS!

Its been a sad month for Bama, and I love it. Their salty tears taste sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

This is unbelievable. They also just lost Brian Wallace to Arkansas. This was an OL that they were heavily favoured to get. It will be interesting to see how this will affect our recruiting battles with Alabama over the next month.

^^^HAHAHAHAHA^^^

Whitley was unexpected and hurt. They also thought they were getting Tabor who went to Arizona.

They can say whatever they want, but losing Whitley was big, they wanted him. Has nothing to do with Evans.

One of my Bama friends told me they told Zack to look elsewhere because Evans was coming on board.

That's funny! What excuse did they have for the sorry performance in the Sugar Bowl? Was that a hoot too?

One of my Bama friends told me they told Zack to look elsewhere because Evans was coming on board.

Tell him or her that's hilarious given they play different positions,

Typical bammers. Always making excuses.

• 3 weeks later...

“@BFeldmanCBS: 5-star 2015 QB RT: @RickyTownQB: Today I have de-committed from #Alabama. It was an honor to get to know Coach Saban and the Alabama fans.”

USC fans feel confident about their chances with this kid now, and most are crediting Alabama's hiring of Lane Kiffin for the reason for the de-commit.

"@BFeldmanCBS: 5-star 2015 QB RT: @RickyTownQB: Today I have de-committed from #Alabama. It was an honor to get to know Coach Saban and the Alabama fans."

USC fans feel confident about their chances with this kid now, and most are crediting Alabama's hiring of Lane Kiffin for the reason for the de-commit.

You gotta' love that!

"@BFeldmanCBS: 5-star 2015 QB RT: @RickyTownQB: Today I have de-committed from #Alabama. It was an honor to get to know Coach Saban and the Alabama fans."

You gotta' love that!

The old Saban magic did not work during his visit earlier this week.

I'm sure the "party line" on al.com is that Bama no longer needs Town since they have the FSU cast-off coming to their rescue.

But....but.....but.....Kiffin's the greatest recruiter in the WORLD!!!! And his ability to develop imaginary quarterbacks is LEGENDARY!!!!

LOL!

But....but.....but.....Kiffin's the greatest recruiter in the WORLD!!!! And his ability to develop imaginary quarterbacks is LEGENDARY!!!!

LOL!

I might need to check with Tora girl but I think Saban is legendary....LK is notorious.

LOL!

I might need to check with Tora girl but I think Saban is legendary....LK is notorious.

he's so famous, he's INfamous

Archived