2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

it's fascinating how many of us claim to be annoyed by Mikey, yet we try to help him relieve his annoying itch

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)

You sound a lot like my wife.

well in your case she is always right.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's fascinating how many of us claim to be annoyed by Mikey, yet we try to help him relieve his annoying itch

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)/>

Sometimes I think Golf has some sort of radar that comes on every time Bird posts to allow him to quickly make a sweet little gotcha reply. So funny.

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)

Perhaps, but since she's purdy you have to take it. Me, on the other hand...

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)/>

Sometimes I think Golf has some sort of radar that comes on every time Bird posts to allow him to quickly make a sweet little gotcha reply. So funny.

No need for radar.......its more like the smell/stench of napalm in the morning

My grandmothers remedy for poison ivy which I have found to help the most.

Rub apple cider vinegar on the infected spots.

I've progressed enough now that I don't need to try anything new, but thanks. I'll write this down and put it aside for the next time.

I've progressed enough now that I don't need to try anything new, but thanks. I'll write this down and put it aside for the next time.

I think your horse probably got tired of hearing your lectures on how many extra linebackers we needed

I think your horse probably got tired of hearing your lectures on how many extra linebackers we needed

Not at all. The horse completely agrees with me, and it appears our coaching staff does too.

Now on to much more pressing matters.

How did you get thrown from the horse?

I use to raise quarter horses....The worst that I ever got hurt was breaking a young girls pony name Buttercup. When it starting bucking the whole front of the horse went missing. You would have laughed though. I am 6" 4" and in theory my feet touched the ground and it still was able to throw me. I blamed it on the small saddle cause my wife and daughter were watching. Meanest animal I have ever been around! It would bite and would try to rub you off on trees and such.

Finally got it straight but it was a chore.

Well I didn't actually get thrown off. I was getting off, lost my balance when I hit the ground, stumbled two steps backwards and tripped into the ivy & blackberry weeds. The horse laughed and laughed, but he was the only observer. Like you, the meanest animal I've ever owned was a pony. I avoid ponies at all costs.

Well I didn't actually get thrown off. I was getting off, lost my balance when I hit the ground, stumbled two steps backwards and tripped into the ivy & blackberry weeds. The horse laughed and laughed, but he was the only observer. Like you, the meanest animal I've ever owned was a pony. I avoid ponies at all costs.

:lmao: Sorry, Mikey, but that's just too funny.

Is there a timetable reflecting Auburn's prospects and their "updated" announcement date?

Is there a timetable reflecting Auburn's prospects and their "updated" announcement date?

It's in each prospect's blurb in the first 2 posts of this thread. WEAU has kept it updated well.

I am not allergic to Poison Ivey/Oak. I can rub it all over and I won't get it. My brother broke a leaf open and rubbed that on me...nothing.

One of my neighbors almost died after burning limbs/weeds containing Poison Ivey! He inhaled it. I was a kid and when we saw him burning stuff, we always wanted to help. Once he got sick they took me to the Hospital to check and...Nada. If my brother even sees PI he starts itching. :lmao:

Well I'm deadly allergic to both actually had to play in a game, covered with poison ivy, and wouldn't you know I block the extra point try to win the game.

I am not allergic to Poison Ivey/Oak. I can rub it all over and I won't get it. My brother broke a leaf open and rubbed that on me...nothing.

One of my neighbors almost died after burning limbs/weeds containing Poison Ivey! He inhaled it. I was a kid and when we saw him burning stuff, we always wanted to help. Once he got sick they took me to the Hospital to check and...Nada. If my brother even sees PI he starts itching. :lmao:

Yeah...PRO TIP: if you are burning brush, don't burn hairy rope on a tree trunk. Inhalation poison ivy is bad juju.

Yeah...PRO TIP: if you are burning brush, don't burn hairy rope on a tree trunk. Inhalation poison ivy is bad juju.

Burning poison ivy is NOT smart at all.

I'm curious to see how Darryl Williams & Brandon Kennedy do at camps, senior seasons, and all-star games. But I'm excited at the thought of Kaleb Kim being able to play center. This would allow us to potentially land both Carr & Patterson

This would allow us to potentially land both Carr & Patterson

Or more preferably Ivey and Patterson ;D

Or more preferably Ivey and Patterson ;D/>

Yes, Mr Ivey please!

I was just speaking about Guard position. Getting Mr. Ivey at Tackle is a given on the wish list! Getting Carr, Patterson, and Ivey would be the trifecta!

I was just speaking about Guard position. Getting Mr. Ivey at Tackle is a given on the wish list! Getting Carr, Patterson, and Ivey would be the trifecta!

We've been telling Carr Tackle recently. I don't know if that changes after the Rivals 4* camp or not. FWIW we are looking at Patterson at guard or tackle depending on if we get a guy we feel is a better tackle or not.

the coaches always preferred Carr as a guard. They felt that he would be exposed as a tackle.

the coaches always preferred Carr as a guard. They felt that he would be exposed as a tackle.

He was yesterday. That's for sure.

Maybe the Rivals camp will jar some sense into him. He is a very good/nice kid, and I would hate for him to miss playing at AU because he listened to the wrong advice.

Archived