***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

It was published (don't know where it came from at the moment) that A&M was not recruiting Stidham.  Plus it's been said that he is going wherever Briles or Briles, Jr. go.  Hopefully that is AU.

If Stidham can play football 1/2 as good as he can pick girlfriends, he may be able to win a few Heisman's.....and she plays college soccer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tinman said:

It was published (don't know where it came from at the moment) that A&M was not recruiting Stidham.  Plus it's been said that he is going wherever Briles or Briles, Jr. go.  Hopefully that is AU.

It was posted by aTm 247 recruiting reporters that was linked on here.

6 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

If Stidham can play football 1/2 as good as he can pick girlfriends, he may be able to win a few Heisman's.....and she plays college soccer.

Yep.  She looks too good not to be an Auburn girl.

This guy is never going to leave Texas, imo. With a gf there, and TaM is doing much better and has a great offense he would like to play in. The Mond thing will not impact this guy since he already knows he can play with the big boys.

And we will just be too far away from all he has in Texas...no facts...just logic.

Edited by steeleagle

11 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

This guy is never going to leave Texas, imo. With a gf there, and TaM is doing much better and has a great offense he would like to play in. The Mond thing will not impact this gut since he already knows he can play with the big boys.

And we will just be too far away from all he has in Texas...no facts...just logic.

You forgot one reported apparent fact. Texas A&M is not recruiting Stidham per the Texas A&M 24/7 website. Also it's very possible his girlfriend would want to transfer to Auburn also. She's interested enough to at least visit with him on his official visit to Auburn after the season.

18 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Is there a link showing his girlfriend?

Yes. There are many links. Google is your friend.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

You forgot one reported apparent fact. Texas A&M is not recruiting Stidham per the Texas A&M 24/7 website. Also it's very possible his girlfriend would want to transfer to Auburn also. She's interested enough to at least visit with him on his official visit to Auburn after the season.

Yeah, i heard that. Just didnt know if the source was legit. A team never can have enough QBs (just look at us..).

Hope it works out....

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

It seems that his GF plays soccer for Baylor? 

24 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It seems that his GF plays soccer for Baylor? 

She does as far as I know but she's willing to transfer at least that's what I've heard. tifwiw

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

She does as far as I know but she's willing to transfer at least that's what I've heard. tifwiw

do we have a better soccer program than AU. Not that I expect you to be all up in the history of college soccer lol

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

do we have a better soccer program than AU. Not that I expect you to be all up in the history of college soccer lol

They're having a good year as for their history I have no idea. I don't think she starts for them also she is a soph. 

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:47 PM, augolf1716 said:

No way Jose.... he could PM a4e back and forth

I appreciate this my

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:47 PM, augolf1716 said:

No way Jose.... he could PM a4e back and forth

Hey Golf....Who is the man in the logo picture that you have? The one in the upper left corner on your page.

3 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Yeah, i heard that. Just didnt know if the source was legit. A team never can have enough QBs (just look at us..).

Hope it works out....

Taylor Hamm aTm 247 is legit. Now aTm may be playing a ruse on the Mond's but that wouldn't be a good idea to do with a committed quarterback.

1 hour ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

So now soccer recruiting can affect football recruiting. That's just crazy. 

A coaching danceoff affected our recruitment. Take that shhh to the bank.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I appreciate this my

Hey Golf....Who is the man in the logo picture that you have? The one in the upper left corner on your page.

Actors name is Donald Suthetland.....that picture is from the movie Kelly's Heroes were his name is Sgt. Oddball. One of my all time favorite movies.

27 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

A coaching danceoff affected our recruitment. Take that shhh to the bank.

that was just kirby rubbing it in our faces. alan had already alerted them he was going to UAT. just 1 long big F U to auburn........

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

They're having a good year as for their history I have no idea. I don't think she starts for them also she is a soph. 

I looked up the rankings. AU is ranked 14 and Baylor is ranked 64.