2015 4* JUCO CB Tony Bridges (Ole Miss signee)

McLoofus

Bridges is their first choice. Any other is, at best, settling for second best. If Auburn cannot pull in Bridges, it is a failure. That's how I see it.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, we don't even know if he'll play well at the SEC level. We could be avoiding a bust in all honesty (it's possible), so it's hard to deem it a failure on signing day IMO. Remember how 'successful' we were in pulling DeAngelo Benton? It actually turned out to be a failure that we actually landed him LOL.

Moncrief was also supposed to be "the man" but he didn't see the field that much and our secondary sucked, to put it lightly.

Just saying we won't know if it's a failure or not until the end of next season, IMO.

Man, we don't even know if he'll play well at the SEC level. We could be avoiding a bust in all honesty (it's possible), so it's hard to deem it a failure on signing day IMO. Remember how 'successful' we were in pulling DeAngelo Benton? It actually turned out to be a failure that we actually landed him LOL.

Moncrief was also supposed to be "the man" but he didn't see the field that much and our secondary sucked, to put it lightly.

Just saying we won't know if it's a failure or not until the end of next season, IMO.

Go read the latest parts of the 200+ page Muschamp thread and you'll understand that "failure" comment.....

Go read the latest parts of the 200+ page Muschamp thread and you'll understand that "failure" comment.....

haha must have went over my head, but I'm not touching that thread to try to find something. Wading through the BS would take forever lolol

“@JLeeAU21: Gus Malzahn hires Will @CoachWMuschamp Friday night. Will make in-home visit Sat. with Tony Bridges, nation's No. 1 JUCO CB/Ole Miss commit.”

“@JLeeAU21: Bridges on @CoachWMuschamp to AU: Going to be great thing for AU. I have heard lot of great things about him, especially as a def. coach.”

His comment actually made me feel we don't get him. He didn't include himself with us (Auburn)

I agree 100%. The normal visits and comments from a committed player just weren't there with Bridges.

Muschamp is also bringing T-Rob with him back to Auburn. Hopefully that can make the difference in our DBack recruiting and play.

His comment actually made me feel we don't get him. He didn't include himself with us (Auburn)

I agree 100%. The normal visits and comments from a committed player just weren't there with Bridges.

His heart was never at Auburn.

Muschamp is also bringing T-Rob with him back to Auburn. Hopefully that can make the difference in our DBack recruiting and play.

Is this confirmed somewhere?

There were several tweets about it this morning. Check the Muschamp hired thread on the Football Forum

There were several tweets about it this morning. Check the Muschamp hired thread on the Football Forum

Roger that, thanks man.

Archived