2015 4* JUCO CB Tony Bridges (Ole Miss signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bridges team won last night 28-0. He is a special player from the highlights I saw. He did receive a targeting penalty on a wicked hit.

Bridges team won last night 28-0. He is a special player from the highlights I saw. He did receive a targeting penalty on a wicked hit.

He got hurt also. I have not looked up the details yet.

he got hurt? I heard he got tossed from the game

I heard that Smith got hurt. Didn't hear that about Bridges, only that he got the ejection for targeting.

My bad. I just saw the headline from al.com yesterday saying both were out so I assumed Bridges was hurt too without reading the article. My bad.

Man if anybody was on the fence yesterdays game should have pushed them over to the Auburn side. First the crowd, the announcers kept bragging about how loud they were when LSU had the ball and how quiet when Auburn had the ball. On TV it looked like an Orange bowl, the camermen had no trouble finding beautiful women in the crowd and then there was the game itself. WR saw great WR play, Linebacker saw great LB Play sorry Mikey but that was true last two games, D-Linemen saw great D-Line play may have been their best game of the year, O-linemen saw great O-Line play, RB saw gerat RB Play,, DB's looked like they were attached to LSU WR;s, Then QB was best player on the field and it was effortless.

Add to that with number of seniors and juniors there will be early PT at many positions what more could a recruit ask for.,

• 1 month later...

Can't really bla me him, Ole Miss looked sound on defense all year and their secondary was a big part of it. We have to prove to kids not only they will play but they will get the coaching to get them to the next level. We haven't done that in quite some time and that has to change.

Archived