40-yard dash

WarEagleAU

Corey Grant - 4.14 & 4.11

@bobbybentley

Corey Grant 4.1 forty #AuburnFast #WarEagle

BmKaXqKCUAEyOCq.jpg

@theWoodWDE

Video of #Auburn's Corey "Tail Lights" Grant running sub 4.2 second 40 yard dash. #AuburnFast #WarEagle #TnTXIII

@CoreyGranttt

4.11 Forty yard dash, but there's still work to do! #blessed

Sammie Coates - 4.16

@bobbybentley

Another one- Sammie Coates 4.16 forty #AuburnFast

BmKkEnBIIAIDG2c.jpg

@sammiecoates11

Just ran a 4.16 40

Rudy Ford - 4.23

@BornToPlay51

@J2ford3 wit the 4.23 40-yard dash!!!!

Jonathon Mincy - 4.30

@JMINCY6

4.3 40 Yard

4.1 Short Shuttle

6.8 3 Cone

19 Reps Bench

39 Vertical

10.3 Broad Jump

After Spring Results. WDE! Pipe Up!

Duke Williams - 4.39

@BornToPlay51

@YFBurnna_cmh wit the 4.39 40-yard dash!!!!

Justin Garrett - 4.50

@JustinGarrett26

4.50 forty yard dash that's alright after coming back from my foot injury. Time to get back in the 4.4 club. And get right this year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know bout some of those numbers, seems too good to be true...didnt bo have the record at 4.12?

I watched the Corey Grant vid and I gotta know, did he ever run it or was he too fast for me to see him?

Our guys are really fast but I never believe any of these hand times. No way in hell we have 5 guys faster than the best time at the combine this year. Haha apparently Corey Grant, Sammie Coates and Rudy Ford are ALL faster than Chris Johnson!!

Our guys are really fast but I never believe any of these hand times. No way in hell we have 5 guys faster than the best time at the combine this year. Haha apparently Corey Grant, Sammie Coates and Rudy Ford are ALL faster than Chris Johnson!!

I dunno, having been there I get the feeling that everything is a little slower in Indianapolis except race cars.

we are going to play fast this year.....REAL FAST.........

Quote of the day! Share it to Bret Bielema on twitter! Lol!

I hope Corey drops times like that at the combine. Maybe even breaking or tying Bo's record. Then have the commentators rail on how big of a screw up it was for Saban to let a consistent back with 4.1 speed go to his rival.

I agree that these times dont seem that logical but all 40s are hard timed. even the "electrical" timed 40s are started by hand. the times at the combine are hand timed as well. must just be whoever has the stop watch was quick on the trigger

I agree that these times dont seem that logical but all 40s are hard timed. even the "electrical" timed 40s are started by hand. the times at the combine are hand timed as well. must just be whoever has the stop watch was quick on the trigger

rhett lashlee tweeted he was the one who timed it...https://twitter.com/rhettlashlee/status/460147305610752000/photo/1

I hope Corey drops times like that at the combine. Maybe even breaking or tying Bo's record. Then have the commentators rail on how big of a screw up it was for Saban to let a consistent back with 4.1 speed go to his rival.

All Saban cares about is how many stars a player has coming out of high school, he doesn't develop players like everyone gives him credit for. He just try's to out talent his opponents, which he has done these last couple of years. Give Gus this same level of talent and I guarantee u he could easily put 6in a row on Saban, period! X's and O's are not sabans strong points.

While I love Omac, I gotta say that Grant is the best speed back we've ever had. Now that he's going to be ample amounts of touches this year, and the fact that defenses aren't going to be able to play close to the line with the threat of Sammie and Duke, watch for Grant to tear defenses up.

I don't believe any of those times. Alexander Wright and Bo went under 4.2 hand timed but I seriously doubt we have anyone other than Grant and Ford that can go under 4.3 and that is probably stretching it.

Quite honestly, those numbers might not be too far off. I would buy both Corey and Sammie as 4.25-4.3 guys...

I told some friends after watching the A Day game that Corey was faster this spring than last fall. Corey also told Philip Marshall that he was faster. I have no doubt he is and he was scary fast before.

I told some friends after watching the A Day game that Corey was faster this spring than last fall. Corey also told Philip Marshall that he was faster. I have no doubt he is and he was scary fast before.

Don't forget that Corey outran Dee Milliner in the state track meet when they were seniors in high school. He has always been fast...

All Saban cares about is how many stars a player has coming out of high school, he doesn't develop players like everyone gives him credit for. He just try's to out talent his opponents, which he has done these last couple of years. Give Gus this same level of talent and I guarantee u he could easily put 6in a row on Saban, period! X's and O's are not sabans strong points.

Reminds me of what a great coach stated about Cry Baby Sabear. Think his name was Steve Spurrier. :)

Archived