Philip Lutzenkirchen passes away in car accident

alhagan14

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I never met him in person he was one of my all-time favorite Auburn guys. Just some sad sad news. Prayers to his family at this heart breaking time.

He was a mighty fine christian man. I am completely stunned by this news

amen

I am just in so much grief right now. He was an inspirational person, from going back to Lassiter High his freshman year to take a special needs girl to the prom, to his inspirational play on the field. He lived a good and godly life, one that all Auburn fans can be proud of. This is a big, big blow.

May the God of all comfort and peace wrap His loving arms around all of his family and friends.

After reading the story, my heart also goes out to all that were involved families too. I understand the driver died as well, hopefully the other passengers survive this tragic accident. Prayers to all.

I feel like I've just been punched in the gut. One of my favorite players and a true Auburn man.

know exactly the feeling

I'm so out of the loop, just heard about this. Totally shocked and saddened. Just terrible. Prayers to all.

Devastating to hear about this. He was one of the great Auburn men to come through this program and still provided great inspiration to others after his career. Prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

Hard working ,great attitude guy. Never a negative word about him on or off the field. I'm stunned at the news. Terrible loss for family and friends and the entire Auburn family as well.

Can't describe how I feel. Love you bro. Prayers for the family and the AU family. Lutz was a mans man and a true AU man. Awful day

OMG. I've been outside doing yardwork and my son calls me with to tell me that Ian Davis who we knew since little league died in an accident. Then he adds that Philip was in the car as well. I'm just screaming in pain for the Davis family as well as Lutz's family. Two wonderful young men who made tragic mistakes. I haven't heard any news about who else was in the car and their condition. I am just so heartbroken as we all are.

May God bless and comfort his family and the AU family. Heartbroken

Archived