Arkansas Visitor List

CameronCrazy

Yep, Ivey has rescheduled ...

Five-star offensive tackle Martez Ivey of Apopka High in Florida will not be able to make it to his planned official visit to Auburn this weekend.

That's because Ivey injured his knee Friday night. The full extent of that injury is not known, but Ivey felt it best to reschedule his Auburn official.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/5-star-OL-postpones-Auburn-official-visit-30699631

Surprised that none of the visitors (outside of our commits) had any comments about their visit (really quite on this front).

Of those we are targeting from the remainder of the class, mum seems to be the word.

Surprised that none of the visitors (outside of our commits) had any comments about their visit (really quite on this front).

Of those we are targeting from the remainder of the class, mum seems to be the word.

Daron Payne and Ian Shannon were the only uncommitted 2015 targets who are takes to attend. I can't remember if DP interviewed or not. Shannon committed. Of 2016 top targets DT David Marshall did speak out and switched his leader from Bama to Auburn. There were a number of no shows this past weekend as well.

Speaking of visitors, do we have a list of individuals who are scheduled to visit for the San Jose State game?

A few AU commits. None of the uncommitted prospects attending are getting a real look by AU. Not worth a thread IMO.

I would love to get both those guys. Wilson has interest in Auburn but right now I would say he is bama bound. Long way to go though.

It would be awesome if we could somehow split the 2 in state 5* LBs with Bama given Ben Davis is a virtual lock to them.

I would love to get both those guys. Wilson has interest in Auburn but right now I would say he is bama bound. Long way to go though.

It would be awesome if we could somehow split the 2 in state 5* LBs with Bama given Ben Davis is a virtual lock to them.

oh yeah?

oh yeah?

Ben Davis is a Bama legacy and his dad is the all time leading tackler for Bama.

oh yeah?

Ben Davis is a Bama legacy and his dad is the all time leading tackler for Bama.

Yep, much better chance of landing LW than Davis. He is a top instate LB, he's going to give both schools the courtesy of a visit.

oh yeah?

Yep, much better chance of landing LW than Davis. He is a top instate LB, he's going to give both schools the courtesy of a visit.

well darn, I didn't know that.

Archived