2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

Tyler Queen is the best football player that has ever lived. Upon graduating college, the President of the United States will step down so that Tyler can be the president, just to keep him from ruining pro football and sending the country into an economic and emotional depression.

. Get real. The chances the POTUS steps down are slim at best.

A man can dream can't he?

Well said.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He bro-humble. If your talking about his clothes all I've seen is an long sleeve under armour shirt and a cut off sleeve lol

Tyler Queen is the best football player that has ever lived. Upon graduating college, the President of the United States will step down so that Tyler can be the president, just to keep him from ruining pro football and sending the country into an economic and emotional depression.

No, that's apparently Nick Marshall.

Well it sure ain't :-X:poke:

Well it sure ain't :-X:poke:

Yeah grave, you shut your wh*** mouth!! Lol

^^^^^^^Love it!!^^^^^^^

He bro-humble. If your talking about his clothes all I've seen is an long sleeve under armour shirt and a cut off sleeve lol

No, I was talking about the haircut. I wouldn't make fun of a kids clothes like that.

Wesley Sinor ‏@WesleySinor

22m

Auburn commit Tyler Queen (@TQueen_15) during an @aldotcom interview with @MattScalici at the National @Select7on7

BQB_z_JCAAAVRDW.jpg

i got the same shirt on today and the same hat hanging in my 9month olds room in his AU section of his room lol

Yeah he kinda got the DJ from Roseanne look lmao

Great kid. He represents himself and his team well. He will do so for Auburn as well. I'm very excited to have him on board, especially this early on. A real field general is what any team needs and he has the awesome opportunity to help surround himself with an awesome class of teammates. I think the future is getting brighter everyday. War Eagle.

@JHokanson 1h

#Auburn 2015 QB commit Tyler Queen @TQueen_15 the No. 1 top offensive performer during day one @select7on7 http://auburn.rivals...528890 … @Rivals

Queen will be a Junior this year....For him to be the best on day 1 and only just starting his junior year is very impressive. Are there any highly rated Senior QB's at Hoover for this?

@JHokanson 1h

#Auburn 2015 QB commit Tyler Queen @TQueen_15 the No. 1 top offensive performer during day one @select7on7 http://auburn.rivals...528890 … @Rivals

Queen will be a Junior this year....For him to be the best on day 1 and only just starting his junior year is very impressive. Are there any highly rated Senior QB's at Hoover for this?

No

I am more and more amazed with this guy. This guy has presence of Roethlisberger, but I think he may be more like a Peyton Manning. This is a guy we can build things around. I know it is early, we need to hang on to him.

I am more and more amazed with this guy. This guy has presence of Roethlisberger, but I think he may be more like a Peyton Manning. This is a guy we can build things around. I know it is early, we need to hang on to him.

This guy has presence of Roethlisberger, but I think he may be more like a Peyton Manning.

mcnabb.gif

oscaromgwtf_zps9b9b63fb.gif

He didn't say that TQ was as good as Ben or Peyton. He said he has a similar presence. He is like a coach on the field and if you have seen him in action I believe you two would agree. He has two more years to develop before he ever sets foot on campus (as a player). Being a HC's son, he is much further along than other QB's his age. He has a confidence and an aura of a leader similar to the above mentioned QB's. But the Gifs are humorous so Gif away!! Oh, he also has a cannon and can make all the throws while being very mobile. Just sayin'...

He didn't say that TQ was as good as Ben or Peyton. He said he has a similar presence. He is like a coach on the field and if you have seen him in action I believe you two would agree. He has two more years to develop before he ever sets foot on campus (as a player). Being a HC's son, he is much further along than other QB's his age. He has a confidence and an aura of a leader similar to the above mentioned QB's. But the Gifs are humorous so Gif away!! Oh, he also has a cannon and can make all the throws while being very mobile. Just sayin'...

If he is even in the same area code as Peyton, then I want him to start DAY 1 that he gets to AU.

Archived