2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

Nice write up on Queen at the Hoover 7 on 7's.

I like the fact they say he demands perfection, and you can tell he is a coaches son.

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-high-school-sports/2013/07/26/north-cobb-qb-shines-at-national-7-on-7/?cxntfid=blogs_georgia_high_school_sports

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably more excited about this recruit than any other QB prospect in the last 5 yrs. Just seems to have a solid QB presence about him. After a strong season this year I expect him to bring some of his talented GA brethren with him to the plains next recruiting cycle.

This guy has presence of Roethlisberger, but I think he may be more like a Peyton Manning.

mcnabb.gif

That's crazy funny right there I don't care who ya are!

Looks like the real deal at a very young age. My guess is that he is a very solid student athlete in the classroom and on the field. He could be a bonafide 5 star QB by the time he is a senior no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited about the future with TQ and SW, but we gotta do something about some haircuts for these two. With TQ being a coaches son he really needs to have fabulous hair.

I'm excited about the future with TQ and SW, but we gotta do something about some haircuts for these two. With TQ being a coaches son he really needs to have fabulous hair.

Here are some possible choices for you.

So what were the final stats on Queen for the scrimmage. Tried looking them up but didn't see any.

Since it was a scrimmage and not a true exhibition game or Jamboree I doubt stats were kept

So what were the final stats on Queen for the scrimmage. Tried looking them up but didn't see any.

Two series: nothing on the ground (coach wouldn't let him run), but here's the impressive part: passing, 10-11, 134 yards, 2 TDs!!

Queen throws a great ball. He is a big kid. I am guessing he will be close to 6"5" and 240 pds when he comes to AU as a freshman.

I love this young man! He is gonna be fun to watch. You can tell he leaves it all out on the field. I can remember being so spent after games and he seems to have a similar personality to the way I was back then...WAY back then. #WDE TYLER! I may have to start using my twitter account.

Queen throws a great ball. He is a big kid. I am guessing he will be close to 6"5" and 240 pds when he comes to AU as a freshman.

Not sure. He has a some baby fat that has to be reshaped.

Closer to 6'-3", 230 is my uneducated guess. More like Tebow size. Runs like Tebow but better passing form.

I noticed that in some of the pix....he could lose 10+ pounds right now...but needs some muscle too. As you say.....re-shaping.

I noticed that in some of the pix....he could lose 10+ pounds right now...but needs some muscle too. As you say.....re-shaping.

He lost about 15 pounds before fall practice: Remember, he's only a junior and Dad is watching very closely.

Archived