Driver runs over protestors

TexasTiger

if you floor it and plow them yes its wrong. If you are slowly moving giving them the chance to step out of the way then it is on them for losing the game of chicken. its simple, stay out of the damn road.

quietfan, totally agree with your last sentence.

I hope you do not live in Florida. The old folks here aren't too quick. They don't always look before walking into traffic either. With that attitude, you could easily take out 5 to 10 everyday.

LOL. im not speaking to pedestrians. im speaking of hoards of people trying to stop traffic and inconvenience the rest of the world because they are unhappy about something. They can protest on the sidewalk or in a parking lot.

if you floor it and plow them yes its wrong. If you are slowly moving giving them the chance to step out of the way then it is on them for losing the game of chicken. its simple, stay out of the damn road.

I hope you do not live in Florida. The old folks here aren't too quick. They don't always look before walking into traffic either. With that attitude, you could easily take out 5 to 10 everyday.

LOL. im not speaking to pedestrians. im speaking of hoards of people trying to stop traffic and inconvenience the rest of the world because they are unhappy about something. They can protest on the sidewalk or in a parking lot.

Well, I feel better now. I thought you were just anti-pedestrian. :slapfh: You should have qualified that from the beginning. :lol:

Well, I feel better now. I thought you were just anti-pedestrian. :slapfh: You should have qualified that from the beginning. :lol:

your previous comment was useless then.

It appears the driver feared for his life and just drove on through. That's probably what I would have done, although I'd have gotten farther away from the dangerous mob before calling 911.

This looks like a case similar to Ferguson, where charges should not be filed but might be because of who it was that got injured.

Who was injured?

A 16 year old girl was caught under the car. Minor injuries.

Yes, I meant that more in relation to the last sentence in Mikey's post. I do not understand what he is talking about. How does it have anything to do with Ferguson? How did he determine that the identity of the person hit indicates charges should not be be file but could be?

Charges were only filed in Ferguson, and if they are filed in this case, it will be because it was a white person injuring a black. Any other set of circumstances and there would be no charges.

Are you contending that our legal system is biased against white people?

The legal system is not. See Fergurson, Mo. and Sanford, Fl. The media bias and undeserved persecution of people that are legally defending themselves is extremely biased.

I bet this guy's family wishes he'd run over two or three of them instead of getting killed by hammer-wielding hoodlums.

http://www.thegatewa...teens-arrested/

This is the reason you keep going if your car is attacked. If some of them get ground up under the machinery, tuff stuff. Better them than you, and make no mistake about it, it IS them or you.

I bet this guy's family wishes he'd run over two or three of them instead of getting killed by hammer-wielding hoodlums.

This is the reason you keep going if your car is attacked. If some of them get ground up under the machinery, tuff stuff. Better them than you, and make no mistake about it, it IS them or you.

Then how do you explain the OP story?

What's to explain? The driver of the OP story is alive. The driver that stopped for the mob is dead. Lesson: "Don't stop, run 'em down if necessary."

If you are unfortunate enough to be a white driver that ran over some black hoodlums, you may find yourself in the legal system due to law enforcement yielding to media and political bias. Not to worry. Sooner or later either the grand jury or a trial jury will find you innocent of criminal charges and you'll be home with family and friends. That's preferable to being killed by the 21st century version of a lynch mob.

What's to explain? The driver of the OP story is alive. The driver that stopped for the mob is dead. Lesson: "Don't stop, run 'em down if necessary."

If you are unfortunate enough to be a white driver that ran over some black hoodlums, you may find yourself in the legal system due to law enforcement yielding to media and political bias. Not to worry. Sooner or later either the grand jury or a trial jury will find you innocent of criminal charges and you'll be home with family and friends. That's preferable to being killed by the 21st century version of a lynch mob.

Do you believe the driver ran over the girl on purpose? When he stopped, why didn't the other protesters not tear him limb from limb? There are thoughtful, reasonable people in the world. Becoming unreasonable because you assume others are not reasonable, seems a little paranoid. Is everyone protesting a "black hoodlum"?

Do you believe the driver ran over the girl on purpose? When he stopped, why didn't the other protesters not tear him limb from limb? There are thoughtful, reasonable people in the world. Becoming unreasonable because you assume others are not reasonable, seems a little paranoid. Is everyone protesting a "black hoodlum"?

if they intentionally block traffic and there is a mob of them i have seen enough to assume some are likely hoodlums. That is not my fault.

if they intentionally block traffic and there is a mob of them i have seen enough to assume some are likely hoodlums. That is not my fault.

Okay but, thank goodness the driver and the protesters in the OP were different form you. I'm not sure a jury is going to share your view that peaceful protesters are a mob, or hoodlums, just because you and your insecurities say it is so.

Spoken by someone whose own insecurities causes him to lie about another poster.

I would say you are the liar. You cannot explain your own words and their literal meaning. How long will you be pathetic and petty?

My words are clear except to someone who is pathetic. You should change your name to icantread.

Okay, explain them. What didn't you believe? Why were you chided? How many times do we have to go over this? The literal meaning of words is easy. Do you see any correlation with, "you didn't build that" or, "deficits don't matter"? This isn't personal. At least, not to me. I don't care what you believe.

Okay but, thank goodness the driver and the protesters in the OP were different form you. I'm not sure a jury is going to share your view that peaceful protesters are a mob, or hoodlums, just because you and your insecurities say it is so.

my insecurities? No my ability to comprehend reality.. Take your blindfold off.

I don't want to argue with you but, the OP story suggests otherwise. Cooler heads can prevail.

I don't want to argue with you but, the OP story suggests otherwise. Cooler heads can prevail.

and i wish they would always prevail. I will not wait until i have been stymied into a corner with no way out to learn i am the cool head surrounded by hotheads. Once i felt threatened im giving a couple honks on the horn then proceeding. If you are in the way that is on you.

I think you have been watching way too many zombie shows.

I think you have been watching way too many zombie shows.

come on homer, i dint say i would get out and stab each one through the skull. but really i watch mostly cnn.

So YOU are THE CNN viewer.......... :jossun:

Archived