Yet more trouble in Paris - 2 separate hostage situations going on now

AURaptor

Escalation it appears. Time to root out the rats.

How do the French feel about water boarding?

If the waves are right they love it. :cool:

we have tried to invade occupy and attempt to transform their bases of terrorism - (started under Bush, continues under Obama)

we have tried killing their leaders with tactical strikes - (mostly under Obama)

we have trying being nice and negotiating (mostly Obama)

we have tried being inclusive and multiculturalism (numerous western countries)

Now what? How do we stop them from killing us? I would say stop buying middle eastern oil and drop all support of Israel, but that would not be enough for them.

we have tried to invade occupy and attempt to transform their bases of terrorism - (started under Bush, continues under Obama)

we have tried killing their leaders with tactical strikes - (mostly under Obama)

Now what? How do we stop them from killing us? I would say stop buying middle eastern oil and drop all support of Israel, but that would not be enough for them.

Take them out at every turn possible. Treat them like fire ants in the yard....drive them to places you don't want to be and hit them when you can.

emt - now now...we need to use smart power & be inclusive , even to our enemies.

cptau.......good points. It seems to me the first thing needed is a strategy. I'm certainly no expert but I see a wide range of knowledgeable people saying that.

Take them out at every turn possible. Treat them like fire ants in the yard....drive them to places you don't want to be and hit them when you can.

The Total War of WWII comes to mind. The modern world has not want to do that again, but this terrorism nonsense just goes on and on.

How do the French feel about water boarding?

Hopefully they have the courage of their convictions. Ironic that it would be the French who show us up in that regard, huh?

The Total War of WWII comes to mind. The modern world has not want to do that again, but this terrorism nonsense just goes on and on.

Seriously?

#NotInMyName B66UR54IUAAPyw5.jpg

I'll remember this the next time some loon "Conservative Christian Extremist" blows something up or kills a bunch of innocent people. But yes....both are Muslim. ;)

I'll remember this the next time some loon "Conservative Christian Extremist" blows something up or kills a bunch of innocent people. But yes....both are Muslim. ;)

Westboro Baptist church are not my Baptist. So hey Westboro! Not in my Name!

Westboro Baptist church are not my Baptist. So hey Westboro! Not in my Name!

Tell that to the media....and those who want to inflame everyone. Remember the Oklahoma City Bombing? For awhile you would have thought a new Crusade had sprung up in the heartland.

Tell that to the media....and those who want to inflame everyone. Remember the Oklahoma City Bombing? For awhile you would have thought a new Crusade had sprung up in the heartland.

I hear you. Just because the media does that to my religion doesn't mean I'm going to do it to others. I'm not lowering myself like that.

I hear you. Just because the media does that to my religion doesn't mean I'm going to do it to others. I'm not lowering myself like that.

Just an observation and relative comparison of the two groups in the eyes of the media (which is what most people still use to get a tid bit of information).

Ahh... gotta love the MSM

As the multiple hostage situations were unfolding in France just before 12 noon ET hour earlier today, CNN’s Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo were on the ground in Paris, giving viewers live updates with the relatively little concrete information they had to dispense. Cuomo was talking about one of the suspects holding hostages in the Paris kosher supermarket and referred to him as an “African-American man.”

“Not American,” Cooper quickly jumped in. “The man of African descent.”

“Right, African descent,” Cuomo replied. “Thank you, sorry. Anderson.”

The man on the right, Amedy Coulibaly, was the suspect in question. He has since been killed by French police:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-corrects-cuomos-description-of-french-terrorist-as-african-american/

:roflol:

Archived