I wonder if....

WarTim

Holder and barry can now force themselves to utter the words "radical Islamic TERRORIST"? Nah ... Political correctness DEMANDS they stay in lock step...

They're ACTIVISTS ! So says CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

And it wasn't a terrorist attack. It was a man caused disaster, or likely, just more work place violence.

Get your language correct !

Idiots in denial for PC sake. I pray the next attack is not on US soil. The "guardians" are asleep at the wheel...drunk with lib cowardice...

Idiots in denial for PC sake. I pray the next attack is not on US soil. The "guardians" are asleep at the wheel...drunk with lib cowardice...

You can bet they'll jump to conclusions, and blame it on some TEA party member, like Brian Ross did w/ the Aurora CO shootings.

Another moronic thread.

Clear you're not up on current events, pal.

White House Press Sec. Josh Earnest initially responded to the horrific attack in Paris on Wednesday like an automaton.

In an appearance on CNN at 8:45 a.m. ET, Earnest robotically began by condemning this episode of “violence” and touting the efforts of the administration to counter the impression that Islam is a violent ideology – a staple of all Western counterterror campaigns since September 12, 2001.

“You keep using the word violence,” CNN anchor Chris Cuomo interjected. “This is an act of terrorism.”

“Do you see this as an act of terrorism?” Cuomo probed the representative of the President of the United States.

Earnest’s response was perfectly uninspiring.'

“I think, based on what we know right now, it does seem like that is what we’re confronting here,” he replied. “And this is an act of violence that we certainly do condemn. And, you know, if based on this investigation it turns out to be an act of terrorism then we would condemn that in the strongest possible terms, too.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/01/07/white-house-couldnt-be-sure-at-first-if-paris-bloodshed-was-a-terrorist-attack/

Another moronic thread.

Clear you're not up on current events, pal.

Bingo! Yahtzee! So many in denial. Their "libness" will not allow the truth. Lock step...

Another moronic thread.

ahh...no moon landing. Staged in Area 51. Got it....bwahaha

Not looking for an answer here but ask yourself........do you feel comfortable that the leadership of our country is capable of handling the current threat of terrorism or has a strategy for dealing with it and responding to an attack?

Not looking for an answer here but ask yourself........do you feel comfortable that the leadership of our country is capable of handling the current threat of terrorism or has a strategy for dealing with it and responding to an attack?

We're 7 years into this administration and have done pretty well so far. 8 months into the previous administration we clearly we're not capable.

You guys obsess over semantics. I'm convinced that you , Raptor and Timmie couldn't collectively respond to anything remotely challenging. You'd spend all your time blaming others.

I really don't get this controversy.

What exactly is the term "terrorism" supposed to establish in people's minds that mindless, insane acts of violence doesn't? The latter certainly doesn't hide the fact that radical Islamic religious beliefs constitute the motivational dogma used to justify these actions. I really don't think people are going to neglect the role of radical Islamic beliefs in these incidents.

In fact, I think portraying these actions as those of depraved, insane people actually undermines the excuse of religious motivation by calling it what it is. "Terrorism", if overused, can become a synonym for the acts of radical Islamists which serves only to reinforce their religious perspective. It's similar to the word "jihadists". "Terrorism" and "jihad" add a level of abstraction which helps to justify their action, which "insane or depraved killers" does not.

It's like using the term "war" to describe wholesale indiscriminate killing. It adds a level of abstraction making it more palatable to those who support it.

Well, I am pretty confident that we aren't going to use it as an excuse to invade another country thus making the problem worse.

We're 7 years into this administration and have done pretty well so far. 8 months into the previous administration we clearly we're not capable.

You guys obsess over semantics. I'm convinced that you , Raptor and Timmie couldn't collectively respond to anything remotely challenging. You'd spend all your time blaming others.

What a clueless maroon. Easy solution to obvious problem. Only thing lacking is Any leadership.

Archived