2016 4* RB Elijah Holyfield (UGA commit)

RunInRed

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elijah got a Bama offer today.

Think they are a little too late to the party.

I hope so.

This has been their tactic long before I was born and it won't stop no time soon. Hopefully he's not that gullible like most kids in this state when it comes to bama.

This has been their tactic long before I was born and it won't stop no time soon. Hopefully he's not that gullible like most kids in this state when it comes to bama.

He lives outside of Atlanta.

He lives outside of Atlanta.

I know, and there are a LOT of bama fans in atl. I just hope he and his family can see thru their bull****

I read that uat has put an offer on the table to Elijah. That make 32 offers for Elijah. In your opinion, is Auburn at the top of his list? I know he is our top target at RB.

Since uat was late in recruiting Elijah and Auburn started recruiting him early, I would think that gives us the upper hand. Am I right?

I read where the turds offered Holyfield on al.com/auburnfootball. Anything you want to find out about the turds just go to Auburn football on.com and you can get up to date.

• 1 month later...

I read that uat has put an offer on the table to Elijah. That make 32 offers for Elijah. In your opinion, is Auburn at the top of his list? I know he is our top target at RB.

Why is it that everyone on here believes the Bama hype? Sure they are recruiting well, but that does mean that recruits just fall in line to what Saban and staff want. Of course it helps their stock to rise getting a Bama offer, but Bama does not get everyone they want and just because we are competing with Bama does not mean we always come out on the bottom.

Fans need to stop having the "little sister" complex. We are a national brand. We have been in two of the last NC games in five years. That makes us a top tier school.

Why is it that everyone on here believes the Bama hype? Sure they are recruiting well, but that does mean that recruits just fall in line to what Saban and staff want. Of course it helps their stock to rise getting a Bama offer, but Bama does not get everyone they want and just because we are competing with Bama does not mean we always come out on the bottom.

Fans need to stop having the "little sister" complex. We are a national brand. We have been in two of the last NC games in five years. We are projected near the top this year. That makes us a top tier school in the nation.

Because it is not "hype", it is reality. Past recruiting wars show we do not fair very well against bama for recruits they make a high priority. It is not because the fans on this board are "Less" a fan than the ones who refuse to acknowledge facts. I don't think this means anyone has "Little brother syndrome" either. The thing that bothers me most on this sight is the way Auburn men and women personally attack fellow Auburn men and women. We are better than that.

Because it is not "hype", it is reality. Past recruiting wars show we do not fair very well against bama for recruits they make a high priority. It is not because the fans on this board are "Less" a fan than the ones who refuse to acknowledge facts. I don't think this means anyone has "Little brother syndrome" either. The thing that bothers me most on this sight is the way Auburn men and women personally attack fellow Auburn men and women. We are better than that.

Oh snap.

Archived