2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown will do well in college. He has tons of talent. I read the other day that AU already has 2 of 3 of the state of Ga's highest ranked recruits this year. Guessing that is Davis and Jackson. Pretty sweet. If we pull Brown that would be the top 3 GA recruits.

It would be great if Derrick ends up signing with us.

Damn right

Derrick Brown and Antwuan Jackson??? Now that would be a great recruiting DT Class!

Especially going alongside the DE we have coming in the Spring along with the others committed. Helluva DL class

• 3 weeks later...

Just read a report on al.com and Brown said not only was he impressed with coach Garner but maybe more importantly, his mother is very impressed with coach Garner. Hopefully, that relationship will tip the scales in AU's favor.

Just read a report on al.com and Brown said not only was he impressed with coach Garner but maybe more importantly, his mother is very impressed with coach Garner. Hopefully, that relationship will tip the scales in AU's favor.

I'm reeling very hopeful about Brown.

I'm reeling very hopeful about Brown.

Well reel him brother, you just keep reeling him in. Be confident though not hopeful

What has Derrick said about coach Steele?

Said it was s good hire but his DL coach is more important. Has a really good relationship with Garner.

Pretty sure Barrett Sallee today said he thought Tenn. would get Brown. Interesting

I don't think Barrett Sallee really knows much about recruiting. He is just a general SEC knowledge guy.

Is Brown favoring us?

ive heard Tennessee.

Nope. Tennessee does not have a DL coach right now and that's the most important thing to Brown.

Well that contradicts what Woody Wommaxk is saying. And I know he isn't a beat writer for Tennessee and Auburn. He has been pretty accurate so far though.

Is Brown favoring us?

ive heard Tennessee.

Nope. Tennessee does not have a DL coach right now and that's the most important thing to Brown.

Well that contradicts what Woody Wommaxk is saying. And I know he isn't a beat writer for Tennessee and Auburn. He has been pretty accurate so far though.

Meh on Woody.

Is Brown favoring us?

ive heard Tennessee.

The Vols are a definite threat no doubt but to say Wommack has been pretty accurate overall is a big stretch. The more accurate guys tend to be the team recruiting writers. The big thing that came out of the Army All Star week is that UGA is likely not trending which is a good thing for AU, Vols, Bama, & Miss St.

Archived