2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

Does anyone know if Mr. Brown is an EE? I think we can pull one of these DT's that are committed to or leaning towards UGA after the coaching change with Richt at the end of the season. I believe that this is the year that they finally get rid of him. And if they wait until January to name a new head coach, then we may can grab an EE.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if Mr. Brown is an EE? I think we can pull one of these DT's that are committed to or leaning towards UGA after the coaching change with Richt at the end of the season. I believe that this is the year that they finally get rid of him. And if they wait until January to name a new head coach, then we may can grab an EE.

I don't believe so, but Julian Rochester is.

Sounds like many people now think Rochester is soft. I don't think we are after him anymore.

Sounds like many people now think Rochester is soft. I don't think we are after him anymore.

Agree. Don't believe we have a chance with Rochester.

It would be awesome if we got EJ Price, Julian Rochester and Derrick Brown.

We aren't recruiting Rochester anymore.

It would be awesome if we got EJ Price, Julian Rochester and Derrick Brown.

We aren't recruiting Rochester anymore.

Not sure if AU is or not but I'll bet all options are on the table at the moment.

Interesting.

What exactly happened with Rochester? At one time he seemed all but set to commit to Auburn and now it's thanks, but no thanks from both sides.

Originally the old D staff was all for him, but when Muschamp came in he supposedly backed off and Rochester eventually committed to UGA. Some said he wasn't quick and had bad footwork.

Who wins or loses, per-se, won't have any effect on where any prospect signs. Now, if UGA losing to AU causes coaching changes over there that will make a difference with some of them.

Archived