Mother Jones -eating 3 meals a day is racist

TheBlueVue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the actual article:

http://www.motherjon...st-lunch-dinner

Rather than allowing another politically slanted source tell you what it is about, why not read for yourselves.

If you still believe the theme is, eating habits make people racists, then so be it.

Funny though, how every right leaning outlet has jumped on this ridiculousness.

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Patriactionary (I like that name)

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

Every blog and message board (Including this one) comes up with a simple Google search.

I give Fox credit for not jumping on this (hope that isn't premature).

In my opinion, this thread topic is silly and, the amount of emphasis placed on this article and, the attempt to redefine it's thesis, is ridiculous.

Rather than allowing another politically slanted source tell you what it is about, why not read for yourselves.

If you still believe the theme is, eating habits make people racists, then so be it.

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

Every blog and message board (Including this one) comes up with a simple Google search.

In my opinion, this thread topic is silly and, the amount of emphasis placed on this article and, the attempt to redefine it's thesis, is ridiculous.

Those honorable and beyond reproach left wingers never pile on do they? I give you credit, your criticisms are consistent and never of the left... its always those right winger evil doers.

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

Those honorable and beyond reproach left wingers never pile on do they? I give you credit, your criticisms are consistent and never of the left... its always those right winger evil doers.

You are lying, AGAIN. Go check the Hillary's email thread. And, STOP being a LIAR.

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

Daily Caller

Tea Party.Org

Info Wars

News Busters

Free Republic

National Review

Examiner

Pundit Press

ILJ Review

Conservative Junction

Liberty's Flame

You are lying, AGAIN. Go check the Hillary's email thread. And, STOP being a LIAR.

You invest an awful lot into calling me a liar but have NEVER even ONCE acknowledge what a prolific prevaricator your darling Obama is. Im not lying. I don't read that many of your posts but the ones I have read certainly bear out my judgement of you.

At least homie is honest about his beliefs. I'll give him credit for that. He's an unabashed leftie. Itchy is.. well I don't know what Itchy is to tell you the truth. He's certainly not honest about things to be sure.

You tend to label people and, attempt to put them into the appropriate box, based on your own interpretation of the contrived, popular narratives. Rhetoric allows for that. Reality does not.

Agreed most people don't fall into strictly right/left.

Here's a sampling of my beliefs go ahead and try to box me in

I am pro:

Gun

Choice

Balanced budget

Small government

Homosexual marriage

Science

I'm against:

Nation building

Drug War

Corporate welfare

Itchy what you decry as rhetoric, I call standing up for my convictions. Now if that makes you uncomfortable I can't help it. Being partisan is not a bad thing. It means you have something you stand for. This mushy go along compromise your beliefs just to get something done regardless of whether it's bad or not is absurd. With someone on the left, at least I know where they stand and how to deal with them. People that are wishy washy and bounce back and forth between the two are maddening to put it mildly. The idea of bipartisanship sounds all nice and fuzzy. Truth is though that bipartisanship, to democrats at least, is republicans compromising or abandoning their beliefs and letting the democrats have their way. I have never once seen one instance of you decrying the partisanship of the democrats. Your wrath is always directed at the right.

Itchy what you decry as rhetoric, I call standing up for my convictions. Now if that makes you uncomfortable I can't help it. Being partisan is not a bad thing. It means you have something you stand for. This mushy go along compromise your beliefs just to get something done regardless of whether it's bad or not is absurd. With someone on the left, at least I know where they stand and how to deal with them. People that are wishy washy and bounce back and forth between the two are maddening to put it mildly. The idea of bipartisanship sounds all nice and fuzzy. Truth is though that bipartisanship, to democrats at least, is republicans compromising or abandoning their beliefs and letting the democrats have their way. I have never once seen one instance of you decrying the partisanship of the democrats. Your wrath is always directed at the right.

I have not ask you to explain yourself. No need.

Blue, this is not one of those subjective things for which you can write your own rules. When you make false statements, you lie. When you routinely make false statements, you are a liar. This is the third time in two days you have told a lie that you can not defend. YOU are a LIAR! You told the lies, you live with them.

You invest an awful lot into calling me a liar but have NEVER even ONCE acknowledge what a prolific prevaricator your darling Obama is. Im not lying. I don't read that many of your posts but the ones I have read certainly bear out my judgement of you.

Great stuff! ;D

At least homie is honest about his beliefs. I'll give him credit for that. He's an unabashed leftie. Itchy is.. well I don't know what Itchy is to tell you the truth. He's certainly not honest about things to be sure.

You tend to label people and, attempt to put them into the appropriate box, based on your own interpretation of the contrived, popular narratives. Rhetoric allows for that. Reality does not.

Agreed most people don't fall into strictly right/left.

Here's a sampling of my beliefs go ahead and try to box me in

I am pro:

Gun

Choice

Balanced budget

Small government

Homosexual marriage

Science

I'm against:

Nation building

Drug War

Corporate welfare

You sound like a dirty rotten librul to me.

That's because he's a Leftist, and a troll.

Itchy what you decry as rhetoric, I call standing up for my convictions.....

Let's stop there for a minute.

You frequently post some of the most over-the-top, hyperbolic rhetoric on this forum, and that's saying a lot!

If that rhetoric truly and accurately represent your convictions - or true beliefs - then you either being dishonest with yourself or you are a seriously disturbed individual.

And that's giving you the benefit of doubt.

Well, this honorable and beyond reproach left winger will readily admit to "piling on"as you see it.

But, it has more to do with the weak - if not ridiculous - assertions you guy are constantly throwing out. Heck, Proud Tiger alone is like a skeet machine stuck on high with the number of threads he starts.

And remember, all of us clear-thinkers operate independently. We don't assign the various ridiculous assertions for response.

So what you deem as "piling-on" is really just a natural statistical result of the forum reacting as it should. ;D

That's because he's a Leftist, and a troll.

As opposed to a right winger and a troll? :-\

Name for us one Right winger who isn't constantly promoting right wing or conservative views.

This is what I'm like. Do any of you ever post a story of actual racism? No because you want to generate a perception that it doesn't exist. You're actually victims....

cole......so all the people here who wished you well just a few days ago are "victims" as you perceive it?

No I actually used cooltigger's logic of saying that if you're a white man you're automatically a racist. You should ask him that. You can't constantly post and suggest that one view of racism to down play and NEVER post the other side which is actually the majority and tell me you're really impartial. There has to be an agenda with doing that. And I was always taught a person's actions will show how they really feel, not their words....

I know what you were referring too. So to answer your question that You asked ME I explained the use of my sarcasm and the origin of it stemming from a post for one of your buddies. So me being sarcastic and saying you guys are actually the victims is sourced from his post which is the second or third in the thread. Now of that's not what you want to hear, sorry.

I get it.......all your AU friends and fellow posters here who are white are the real victims of racism. No need for further comment from here.

Naw nice try though. But clearly if you really were offended or cared about that statement you would have addressed it when it was originally said....But you really don't.

Name for us one Right winger who isn't constantly promoting right wing or conservative views.

I can't.

Exactly. Which is why ichy isn't one.

Archived