2016 4* S Nigel Warrior (Vol commit 2/3/16)

RunInRed

AU offered today ...

"I didn't know for sure, it was more official today," Warrior told AuburnUndercover. "My coach told me today. He told me I had an Auburn offer, that's about it. I love everything about Auburn. It's nice. Everybody is the same, but with the visit and the offer, I'd put Auburn high on my list."

http://auburn.247spo...Auburn-36035056

376686.jpg

Nigel Warrior, S

Atlanta, GA (Westlake)

Ht: 6-0 | Wt: 175 | 40: 4.49

- Visited AU 3/02/15

- Picked up AU offer 3/06/15

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 167, No. 8 S)

ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 140, No. 7 S)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 33, No. 3 S)

Scout: 4* (Scout - No. 94, No. 7 CB)

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl), Michigan State, Minnesota, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Old Dominion, Ole Miss, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, UCF and Wisconsin, among others.

Hudl Highlights

3199622.JPG

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

AU is a real threat here. Enough to catch likely leader UTk is TBD but we are definitely in it. Likely get a mid week OV next week.

Keith says we're getting his last official. Very nice.

chronologically we get the 2nd to last 1. UTk gets the last 1 next weekend.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread like this on such a high-rated prospect...

Yeah. We were making some noise just before Boom & T-Rob left. Guess that noise never made it over here.

Keith says we're getting his last official. Very nice.

chronologically we get the 2nd to last 1. UTk gets the last 1 next weekend.

Thanks. The wording of his tweet was a little confusing.

I think Keith meant Auburn will receive the last available OV. Each player is only allowed five.

Ah. That makes sense. Many things are confusing to the easily confused (pointing at self). Thank you.

My bad I assumed it would be next week since it's too late this week for him to take a full 48 hour visit w/ him planning to OV AU tomorrow.

This is the record for shortest thread on such a high profile player, that I've seen on this site!! March 2015 offer and in same page we are at signing day next week. Hope he comes to the "Good Guys"!

This is the record for shortest thread on such a high profile player, that I've seen on this site!! March 2015 offer and in same page we are at signing day next week. Hope he comes to the "Good Guys"!

I guess with his Dad being who he is and all, most folks assume it's obvious he goes to UTk. Been very under the radar.

It would be cool to sign him and the McDoom kid. What a duo "McDoom & Warrior" Gotta love it!

It would be cool to sign him and the McDoom kid. What a duo "McDoom & Warrior" Gotta love it!

Nice one. Maybe two of the players on our dense will just agree to change their names to that.

Sounds like things went really well w/ the last in-home visit. Is UTk still way out in front?

It's always been closer than people think the past couple weeks but the Vols still lead IMO.

Sounds like things went really well w/ the last in-home visit. Is UTk still way out in front?

It's always been closer than people think the past couple weeks but the Vols still lead IMO.

McGriff is doing his magic. Going to be a great coach for AU. Warrior really really likes McGriff. This could be interesting to watch.

A lot of smoke here for AU. I still think he ends up @ UT but this one has become very tight. If I had to guess I would say 51/49 Vols right now. He really really likes what AU is selling him about filling Contess's void immediately.

I do not have crystal balls, but if I did.....

you would probably walk funny

I bet it would sound delightful.

He would tinkle when he walked

A check both in the pro and the con columns, no doubt.

Archived