2016 4* S Nigel Warrior (Vol commit 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you know, the way you spelled potatoes......just saying..... ;)/>

I was actually really disappointed when I counted the number of o's in his name and saw it was only 7. Instead of, you know, 8-o's

Well, you know, the way you spelled potatoes......just saying..... ;)/>

I was actually really disappointed when I counted the number of o's in his name and saw it was only 7. Instead of, you know, 8-o's

Would've pegged you for 48-0s for dsom reason....

Weather and traffic in Atlanta suck this morning, for those not watching.

Edit: 3D radar makes me think this one is a close call.

Edit 2: yeah, winds shifting from the NW points to UTk IMO.

Wanted Thomas.....now we might just get him. Warrior is a great player but I'd be happy with plan B.

That would have been a great get. Kudos to mcgriff for making it close.

Yep Tenn. props to Mcgriff for making this one close. If we had Mcgriff a little longer I think he picks AU. One thing Muschamp did is put us behind the 8 ball with several recruits that might've picked AU.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting comment from our new safety Daniel Thomas on Al.com. Might explain some of the predictions we got for Warrior.

"I knew Nigel wasn't going there," Thomas said. "He was acting like he was going to Auburn but he really wasn't."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/.ssf/2016/02/auburn_daniel_thomas.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Interesting comment from our new safety Daniel Thomas on Al.com. Might explain some of the predictions we got for Warrior.

"I knew Nigel wasn't going there," Thomas said. "He was acting like he was going to Auburn but he really wasn't."

http://www.al.com/au...er_mobile_index

Yeah. recruitiung reporters in ATL where NW lived were convinced we had a good shot.

Archived