2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Davis (Gordo High School) will be playing my hometown - Fayette Co. this Friday night. We will be able to see just how good this young man is. I have already stated, I believe he is very open to the recruiting process. I know the history behind his dad playing at bammer, but why would he want to go stand in line with the long list of LB's. He is looking for early playing time. Let bammer go 6-4 this year and watch the recruits jump ship quick. Yes, that is my prediction for them this year 6 - 4!!!!! WAR EAGLE

Ben Davis (Gordo High School) will be playing my hometown - Fayette Co. this Friday night. We will be able to see just how good this young man is. I have already stated, I believe he is very open to the recruiting process. I know the history behind his dad playing at bammer, but why would he want to go stand in line with the long list of LB's. He is looking for early playing time. Let bammer go 6-4 this year and watch the recruits jump ship quick. Yes, that is my prediction for them this year 6 - 4!!!!! WAR EAGLE

I'm just impressed you are from Fayette :), I have a lot of family there and am very familiar with that area. They play some good ball there, should be a good gauge on Davis.

Just gonna give you a gentle suggestion to double check that prediction before the wolves attack.

Just gonna give you a gentle suggestion to double check that prediction before the wolves attack.

I read 0-15 once before. He will be okay.

I tend to be quite the AU homer, but AU has to prove they can pull a kid of this caliber with a uat background over to the good guys. Personally, I dont see it happening. These are the battles we havent won in quite some time.

I tend to be quite the AU homer, but AU has to prove they can pull a kid of this caliber with a uat background over to the good guys. Personally, I dont see it happening. These are the battles we havent won in quite some time.

I would not classify this as a battle. The staff is quite aware of our dunces here.

You're right Professor. Some of our fans are in a denial or maybe a fantasy world. Eventually we will win one of these battles but not this one. Some of these 5* guys love to string our coaches along like we have a chance. Frankly I think we spend too much money on some recruits where odds are long shot at best. I would prefer to pick our battles after doing some research. If Bama really wants a kid who is a Bama fan we have no chance. If they back off which they won't do with Davis we have a chance.

I do not see Davis going anywhere but UAT. He and his family do not want their trees poisoned or testicles rubbed in their faces. Let him go.

I'm just impressed you are from Fayette :), I have a lot of family there and am very familiar with that area. They play some good ball there, should be a good gauge on Davis.

Graduated from Fayette County High School (1980), and always was great games with Gordo. They always gave us all we wanted, and then some. Wish I could be there, but work comes first.

I do not see Davis going anywhere but UAT. He and his family do not want their trees poisoned or testicles rubbed in their faces. Let him go.

Lol! If people thought Evans' dad got heat last year, I can't imagine what the Bama fans would do to the dad.

Lol! If people thought Evans' dad got heat last year, I can't imagine what the Bama fans would do to the dad.

Yes, people did think Evans's and his family received heat last year. It was obvious when Auburn fans became the laughing stock of the nation after the news outlets picked up on the outrage of one large fanbase to one 18 year old kid. If bammer did any worst than that, there would have to be criminal charges.

Yes, people did think Evans's and his family received heat last year. It was obvious when Auburn fans became the laughing stock of the nation after the news outlets picked up on the outrage of one large fanbase to one 18 year old kid. If bammer did any worst than that, there would have to be criminal charges.

It wasn't obvious at all. Let it drop.

Laughing stock of the nation?? Good gosh!!!!! That's quite a stretch. I travel half the country in my job and talk sports everywhere I go. Yes it was mentioned a few times, but to say we were a laughing stock isn't remotely close to accurate.

Laughing stock of the nation?? Good gosh!!!!! That's quite a stretch. I travel half the country in (for) my job and talk sports everywhere I go. Yes it was mentioned a few times, but to say we were a laughing stock isn't remotely close to accurate.

I can pull up many articles and show where we got blasted for how we treated the family. And I'm glad you talk sports...

Probably answered at some point before Evansgate, but does Davis have an official scheduled during the season?

I'm thinking he is visiting the Iron Bowl for sure. Not sure if that will be his official.

Probably answered at some point before Evansgate, but does Davis have an official scheduled during the season?

I'm thinking he is visiting the Iron Bowl for sure. Not sure if that will be his official.

Davis or Evans?

I kid, I kid.

One more time drop the Evans talk. Good grief......................

Didn't I see this several posts back? Why yes, I did. It appears that some amongst us only comprehend what they choose to comprehend.

Didn't I see this several posts back? Why yes, I did. It appears that some amongst us only comprehend what they choose to comprehend.

Davis or Evans?

I kid, I kid.

If Davis is rooting for us during the Iron bowl, then you know that our chances dropped from 5% to 3%.

Davis or Evans?

I kid, I kid.

If Davis is rooting for us during the Iron bowl, then you know that our chances dropped from 5% to 3%.

And if he roots for bama then it drops from 5% to 0%.

Davis or Evans?

I kid, I kid.

And if he roots for bama then it drops from 5% to 0%.

I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning in a snowstorm than to watch him pick up an Auburn hat but still, there is a small ray of hope that he finds an Auburn girl and Saban disproves of her because she ain't a Clinton..

Archived